BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
My Visions Are Coming True! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Visions Are Coming True!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Visions Are Coming True! Empty My Visions Are Coming True! 10/17/2014, 6:47 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Shocked  The other night, I passed out from what I believed to be sleep deprivation. I had a vision that I couldn't pull out of. A great hacker will arise that will find a way to exploit EVERY single network, tower, computer and device in the world! He or she will decide to shutdown all or most websites and networks. It would take approximately a year (from the time of the vision) to finish, but it WILL happen!

I talked to an Internet buddy last night who lives very close to me and he started talking about this same thing and he was also sleep deprived. Shortly before he sent me that message, I wrote a status talking about the vision I had. I showed it to him and he was very shocked, since I wrote the status before he sent the message and we both had the same vision!

I can't connect to THN, PSS most images on random websites aren't showing up, I can't connect to most websites, except for big websites or websites that are hosted by big companies, etc. I've tried multiple browsers and it's all the same thing!

Is the same thing happening to you? Sometimes I wonder if the Internet will someday come to an ultimate end....

My Visions Are Coming True! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

2My Visions Are Coming True! Empty Re: My Visions Are Coming True! 10/17/2014, 8:00 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

i do most sertanly beleave the internet well crash some day

but i dont realy know fully why adn when it well happen Shocked

3My Visions Are Coming True! Empty Re: My Visions Are Coming True! 10/17/2014, 8:10 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There will be some more security issues and revolutions but not everything will break. Wink

The Internet won't be taken down, just a few websites. Websites die and emerge every day.

4My Visions Are Coming True! Empty Re: My Visions Are Coming True! 10/17/2014, 10:19 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I can connect to the websites now... for some weird reason. 

@Bully

Very true, but just take a look at countries like Syria and North Korea; their government blocked their citizens from accessing sites like Twitter, Facebook and other social media, because they thought some of their citizens might actually be spies using social media to pretend to be talking to their family and friends and by using encoded messaging tactics, they can trick hackers who are performing MITM attacks and have the hacker easily overlook the messages being sent. Our governments can do the same thing to us if they really wanted to and protesting wouldn't fix it.

This is one way how you can do message encoding.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! I love this place. I've met many people.

First letter of first two words. Then skip one. First letter of word. Then skip one. First letter of word. Then skip. If word contains exactly three letters, first two are counted.

To tell the person they need to use this exact syntax, you could provide pictures and tell them "These are all the different pictures I took back in 02 and 01 and one in 2012 on my 11th anniversary of the trip." 

Inside those pictures, there should be a watermark of the date the picture was taken. You MUST have these exact dates below and have them corresponding to the above syntax from top to bottom. You can easily change the date on the camera.

DD/MM/YYYY (Little Endian)

12/06/2002
19/01/2002
12/06/2001
19/01/2002
12/06/2001
19/01/2002
12/06/2012

Can you figure out how the date formats are read to reveal the message to the receiver?  xD

Note: If your country uses Big Endian or Middle Endian and you use the date format above and a person working for the government notices this, you're prolly fucked, unless you can prove the camera is from a country that uses Little Endian time format. But if you live in Canada, like me, you'll have no problem with them noticing the time format because Canada uses all time formats.

My Visions Are Coming True! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum