BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts?

+2
Bully@WiiPlaza
invisibleman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

invisibleman

invisibleman

Is there a way to change offline multiplayer weapon loadouts?As in split screen multiplayer.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, I made it. Also Macopride. It's been so long, I have no idea what happened to it. :/

invisibleman

invisibleman

Any chance of making it again? If not thank you for the teleportion code.

invisibleman

invisibleman

Google has nothing. Youtube as well.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

invisibleman wrote:Google has nothing. Youtube as well.
I found the codes in my text file but just the ones for the first preset loadout. Also I'm pretty sure everything has been posted on http://wiiprojects.freeforums.org/ by Macopride. I can't login for now.

invisibleman

invisibleman

How do I register for that site? Cant get on.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

http://wiiprojects.freeforums.org/ucp.php?mode=register

It says "Creating a new account is currently not possible." CH90 has an account on there. Ask him if he can get you what you need. Wink

Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

invisibleman

invisibleman

Do you guys (bully , Shtnbtch) have another way to contact CH90? I pm him but it has been awhile with no reply.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

No and I couldn't reset my password. Neutral

You're out of luck then because I won't re-do all that and post it.

invisibleman

invisibleman

Darn. Thanks anyway , sorry to bother you.

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Hello Invisibleman, I'm sorry man I've been a little busy these days.
Well, take a look at the spoiler and let me know which one you want, and I'll send it to you Smile

PrtSc:

invisibleman

invisibleman

HI! I think it is the All preset loadout editing. Also any chance of getting the New/unused maps codes or the ultimate custom loadout editing?.
And thank you ! I have 4 brothers and we all play offline and it can get boring with the same loadouts.

Last edited by invisibleman on 12/4/2014, 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thanks)

CH90

CH90
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Sure, I'll send you the codes into a PM. Wink

Remember that all credits are for Anarion and Macopride64.

rocker

jumpman

jumpman

Hello, I'm also looking for the all preset loadout modifier code for split screen/offline multiplayer. I notice the wiiprojects forums have been taken down, and checking the hyperspeed forums didn't turn up anything either.

Any help is much appreciated.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

jumpman wrote:Hello, I'm also looking for the all preset loadout modifier code for split screen/offline multiplayer.  I notice the wiiprojects forums have been taken down, and checking the hyperspeed forums didn't turn up anything either.

Any help is much appreciated.
Talk to invisibleman, he got everything by now Smile

johnspeaksTothem

johnspeaksTothem

Hey, I know I am a little late but I was wondering if I could get those codes. Same story here me and my 3 roommates have been playing offline mode and would love to be able to change our loadouts.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

CH90 hasn't been on here in 6 years, nor has invisibleman, and Bully can't reset his password to get the codes. Regardless, if you want the codes (if we can get them), read this: https://bullywiihacks.forumotion.com/t5924-

Split screen multiplayer change weapon loadouts? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum