BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX

+3
TheDetonator
xVO1Dx
Taco2
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 10:24 am

Taco2

Taco2

There you go brain-dead retards, i hope you enjoy. Btw the dox is in the description. I made a new video because of dumbass people.

2BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 10:29 am

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

Ooh! Do me next! 
lol!
soldier lmao

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q

3BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 10:38 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

lmao lmao I CAN'T BREATH. WTF am i looking at??!! It looks like you just googled random names and put them in your video so you look intelligent. The only thing that's correct is our kik's and websites, like that's gonna do anything? My girlfriend doesn't use her kik anymore so why don't you go back to the basement of your mom's house you created this dox and try again. But overall its hilarious. lmao lmao Slap

4BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 10:59 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You don't even know the fuckin' difference between left and right!  lmao2 Everyone learns that when they're 4. What fuckin' school did you go to?!  xD  Again, this is all fake. And I'm going to tell you this for the last time, you are not in Anonymous! Real Anons would be hacking police / government sites and releasing doxes, but not of some programmers and video game coders. Would you please get your head out of your fuckin' ass! You're pissing us off with your severe case of BDRFMPD.

"I'm using an emulator because I don't know how to record my phone."
I just lost some brain cells.  Shocked

I don't even have a twitter account, otherwise I would've put it on my profile, but you wouldn't be able to see it because you're fuckin' blind. If you did some Googling, you would know that the name shitnbitch is something black people call each other. Instead of sayin' niggas, they say shitnbitches. And it wasn't Bully that banned you, it was me. BDRFMPD stands for Brain-Dead Retarded Faggot Multiple Personality / People Disorder.

Kid, just fuck off and stop pretending to be someone you are not! We're tired of your fuckin' bullshit and this is why we keep banning you! What don't you fuckin' understand?! Better yet, what do you understand?! You ain't gonna dox us, you ain't gonna hack us, you're gonna fuckin' kill us by destroying our brain cells with your brain-dead retardedness. FUCK OFF!

BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 11:09 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully how's your photography business doing?

6BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 11:13 am

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

TheDetonator wrote:Bully how's your photography business doing?
Hey, would you mind doing my family's Christmas photos? We haven't been able to find a decent photographer so could you help us out? XD

7BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 11:44 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

xD i got you man, ill bring my equipment over. Just tell us what background and setting you want. Bully can you bring the lights over lmao

8BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 12:01 pm

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

I was feeling a backdrop where DARK-ANONYFAG'S face is on it while we all just laugh at it flipping it off. XD

9BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 12:27 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Hey I just did a dox on Shitnbitch and it's already 100000000 times better then that dumbasses xD. Not to mention it has a real info xD.

Shitnbitch@BWH

Ya dats right I gots dem legit haxor hoke ups FEAR MEEEEEEEE:twisted:

Oh and just a FYI I live in Stockton you stupid fuck xD. I can't fucking breath I'm laughing so hard. It's like he's fucking 5 lmao lmao2

I traced the IP he said was mine it's not even a IP from Sacramento it's from fucking South Pasadena 5h's 34mins 387.3 miles away from Sacramento. OMG HOLY SHIT This is such a fail my eyes are watering I'm laughing so fucking hard. The kids post doesn't even match xD.

10BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 1:22 pm

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

OMG I'M DEAD. I EVEN GAVE HIM A HINT AT MY IP AND NAME AND HE FAILED SO BAD STILL! LOLOLOLOL

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Ghu3eV

BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Goombasig

11BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/29/2014, 1:58 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

I don't think this can even be considered a dox. Just some random bullshit put together.

12BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX Empty Re: BULLYWIIHACKS MEMBERS DOX 11/30/2014, 2:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Thanks for keeping us entertained you retarded fuck. What I figured out about your job is being a brain-dead comedian and professional troll. You better challenge 5-years old for a hacker contest so that you might have a chance at winning lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum