BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lately I bought a used 3DS XL on amazon because I thought it might be cool and whatnot with homebrew. Well, almost. Wink

After setting up the WiFi connection they kept showing me license agreements with tons of pages which I had to accept. Fine. Next on the eShop some more agreements. When I tried to download a demo game they told me to link a Nintendo Network ID or create a new one. They won't even let you do that without an account. Since I already had one from the Wii U I tried to link it. Guess what? The 3DS doesn't allow certain special symbols to be inputted so I was unable to type my password. I might need to request a password change on my computer, modify my account settings on the Wii U and *then* link to it on the 3DS all because of Nintendo sucking. Nope, I'm done and turned it off. Wink

Besides the overall slowness (Wii U's brother, yay!) the system has been set-up by greedy fucks to get you to buy as many Nintendo products as possible since they tell you that they'll use your information for marketing purposes and also ask you if you allow them to send you new offers and whatnot.

The integrated camera is complete shit. The pictures look like the ones from a phone or camera in 1990 or something. So blurry!

The 3D slider/ mode sucks. It hurts in the eyes to look at the screen when enabled. Rolling Eyes

They have a game pre-installed which uses "face recognition" and you need to shoot your own face in balls by moving the 3DS around to gain points. The background is your own room which is recorded by the outer camera. Nintendo swaging with "new" technology stolen from Idk where. xD

Nintendo used to stand for simplicity and fun now they're making everything complicated and things are straight copies from predecessors. The latter might've been true for longer but it's even worse than ever now.

Such a meaningless system! If there only was a 3DS emulator, the 3DS would be completely obsolete. They suck so bad, I might just resell all my 3DS shit again even if I can do homebrew, load roms and whatnot. That has to mean something coming from a hacking/ cheating nerd like me xD

As a side-note, Nintendo has started producing a new 3DS with better hardware specs. This might mean that newer games won't work on the "old" 3DS. Neutral

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/3/2014, 2:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

It's the handy dandy product cataloge of every mothers dream xD.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

The only two systems I can think of that aren't slightly remade and have a strikingly similar name is the N64 and the NGC. Everything else is just slightly upgraded, but is still the same stupid piece of shit.

Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I love the N64 xD. I play it on a emulator I have all the time.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I have the regular 3DS that I got for Christmas last year and the only thing I use it for is to play my DS games (sometimes), but most of the time I use it to talk on Facebook. There's not many things that system is really good for.

Nintendo 3DS Piece Of Shit System LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum