BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, for the past 24 hours I was wondering if this site got taken down. I kept going to this site... in Chrome... and it said the website is unavailable. I finally decided to run one of my OSs in VirtualBox, went to BWH and what do you know! It works! I go back to Chrome and it still says it can't connect to the website. The thing that pissed me off most about this though is that I had to search for people that are on BWH on Facebook and message them asking if the site is really down. He's prolly wondering "Why the fuck did he message me this?! The site is fine!". And now I realize why he'd be wondering that, because he doesn't use Chrome because of how pathetic it is.

Is anyone else having this issue in Chrome? ... piece of shit!

Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Sam thing here!! I thought bully forget to pay his bills xD. It only works when i go to google and look up bullywiihacks and click the link that way.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've heard that solution before, but I should have remembered it. Thanks a lot, Det!

Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:He's prolly wondering "Why the fuck did he message me this?! The site is fine!"
Thanks for caring though Smile

I use Chrome though and the site can't be taken down except for a violation of the guidelines or a temporary issue. The following 4 things can be done by paying:

Piece of Shit Chrome Not Working For BWH Forumo10

More storage for post attachments (which nobody on here uses anyways), no ads by forumotion, customized domain name (bullywiihacks.com^^) and no forumotion copyright (enabled too).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum