BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
I do the right thing and I get shit on Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I do the right thing and I get shit on

+2
SnB@BWH
Shadow@BWH
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well as I told you guys before about the fan girl thing. Her and I have been hanging out a lot and 99% of the day and night shes with me. We are getting really close and I really am starting to like her and she already admitted to liking me. Anyway I was chillen last night at my house she went out to get some stuff to make brownies and cookies and I went for a walk (At 2 in the morning I like the night more then the day people call me a vamp for it xD) I was walking and my phone goes off and it was Kelsey (One of my exs)

I looked at it she asked for me to go over and kick it with her I said no I'm with Amanda gonna help her bake and stuff. She got all pissy and we got into a fight. Keep in mind this is all because she wants to fool around and I don't. So what does she do? She calls me a fucking Unic -_-. I am NOT a fucking Unic there is a huge difference from being loyal to a girl to be a Unic. So I get shit on for doing the right thing in all this Rolling Eyes I'm not a unic.... Asshole

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

That's why I don't have a girlfriend. xD Like, I talk to girls that are my age, but I don't start becoming their friends cause then you know how it will end up being. I find women so difficult to deal with, they're always bitching and shit at nothing. It pisses me off, but what can you do, you know? Neutral

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

i have a gf we are going on1 year and she's amazing. however my ex ruined my friendships with everyone that were my "friends" that's why im careful with who i trust. oh but I got revenge. i hacked her fb and ruined her relationship with her new bf xD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Ah, girls being bitches like always. Ignore your ex, she means nothing, she's not getting a 2nd chance ever again. Just keep going with everything else. It's also insane what my last girlfriend did/said so I'm definitely taking a break with girls for a while. She wasted enough of my time for literally nothing. Neutral

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Ya I get it but my god a unic? What the fuck xD Here is the deff of the word.

"A man without testicles. This word may even apply to a person without even a penis."

And I fucked this girl how many times in the last year? xD Idk I lost count it's been so many times.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:And I fucked this girl how many times in the last year? xD Idk I lost count it's been so many times.
I had to look up the word but this girl is damn stupid then. xD

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Oh god i had a teacher before named Mr.Unic. Apart from that ._. , all my ex's im still friend with and i still talk to, i generally don't stick with 1 girl and my girlfriend's friends talk shit about that saying i'm not loyal, i mean stay the fuck outta my business, why do women get involved with other people's businesses. I would rather date different people then to be married to someone i'll regret.

I also have bestfriends who are girls, nothing wrong with that right? Until some bitch comes along the way to make rumors we're dating Rolling Eyes

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

TheDetonator wrote:girlfriend's friends talk shit about that saying i'm not loyal

I just literally went through that a month ago Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum