BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Best Email Service Provider? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Best Email Service Provider? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Best Email Service Provider? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Best Email Service Provider? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Best Email Service Provider? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Best Email Service Provider? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Best Email Service Provider? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Best Email Service Provider? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Best Email Service Provider? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Best Email Service Provider? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Email Service Provider?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Email Service Provider? Empty Best Email Service Provider? 12/21/2014, 4:49 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My Gmail account got banned about a week ago. I made another one. Guess what? Yep! For what?! For what fuckin' reason?! What did I fucking do?! YOUUUUUU FUCKINNNNNNN' SCAMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Mad I'm fed up with NSA's bullshit!!! No more... NO FUCKIN' MORE!!!!! I'm fuckin' done!!!!

What's the best email service provider, besides the NSA (Google)? If I create an email account say with Microsoft Hotmail and they decide to be faggots and ban me too, I'm switching to a disposable email address that doesn't have any bullshit! That seems to be one of my only options left, but I'm fine with it. If that's what I have to do.

Best Email Service Provider? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

2Best Email Service Provider? Empty Re: Best Email Service Provider? 12/21/2014, 11:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The best is to buy some domain and create your e-mail address for it because you can't get banned. Strato offers this for example. xD

The downside though is that you have to pay monthly/ yearly so you might as well want to run your own website since it's included.

I know that you'd prefer a free one and I personally have never got any e-mail address banned even though I'm been using gmx, hotmail, gmail and yahoo so I don't know where the problem lies. Neutral

3Best Email Service Provider? Empty Re: Best Email Service Provider? 12/22/2014, 1:35 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I've only ever used Gmail. I've decided to go with GMX. Thanks for mentioning it. I think it was the shit I was uploading to Google Drive that got me banned. Last time, I uploaded a PHP shell and I think that's what got me banned. I was backing the shit up, so in case something happened to my computer, I'd still have the files. I'm not sure if I should be posting this FTP site on here, but it just gives you a rough idea of what I usually upload to the Internet. xD

ftp://91.236.239.135

Google prolly thought I was goin' radical. Twisted Evil

4Best Email Service Provider? Empty Re: Best Email Service Provider? 12/22/2014, 9:11 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

XDDD i never even knew you can get banned from gmail. The whole internet just hates you shitnbitch lmao lmao
Personally i prefer hotmail or just host your own email server.

5Best Email Service Provider? Empty Re: Best Email Service Provider? 12/22/2014, 9:37 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:The whole internet just hates you shitnbitch lmao lmao
Omg, exactly! But he's lucky that we don't hate him (yet) Twisted Evil xD

6Best Email Service Provider? Empty Re: Best Email Service Provider? 12/22/2014, 10:56 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! xD I think it's because of the shit I share on those sites. I post constantly about hacking on my first Facebook account, I posted terrorist videos on my YouTube channel, I uploaded a C99.PHP shell on Google Drive with my first account and military, Al Qaeda, chemicals and explosives documents on my second account. And all the accounts got banned!

I don't think the Internet hates me. I think I'm too much of a risk to the Internet. Twisted Evil Hell, I'm not allowed back at school because they think I'm "too much of a risk". xD

@TheDetonator

You can't really get banned from Gmail or even Facebook, unless the govs think you're radical or some shit. All they do is lock out of your account and hold it ransom. Facebook usually wants any kind of government ID, like a passport, birth certificate or driver's license. And why wouldn't they? It's Facebook, they want to know everything about you and your life.

Gmail likes to ask for your mobile phone number. They send a text or voice message to your cell phone and they ask for the code for confirmation that you are who you say you are. But it will always say that the phone number has been used too many times, but guess what? Now, they got your phone number! Smile

They don't really ban you, they just hold your account for ransom and block all access to and from it.

7Best Email Service Provider? Empty Re: Best Email Service Provider? 12/22/2014, 7:57 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

lmao2

Well, the government a.k.a Google definitely scans all of your shit when you use their services and if they find anything they don't like they just ban you. Even with your own website you might get the FBI to shut it down or something. Or just don't upload radical shit. The US has some issues with it since 9/11. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum