BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be

+2
Shadow@BWH
HeadShot:O
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

a couple of my friends asked me how to hack, i told them to youtube/google the stuff for homebrew,gecko os and such, told them to download the code manager and to come here for codes, told them in gecko os to config hook type to ossleepthread then he asked where do i put the hacks, then he asks if its possible to do it without a sd card or usb XD . then after all that they said they finally got homebrew and gecko os and everything, told them how to do it, they said they couldnt
get it to work, i got them to ss what they were doing, most just messed up on the codes ( they didnt think to erase the "read more" thing that
gets copied sometimes when you copy a code from here lmao. but the worst must have been someone who has SC7E52 and was copying
a different game version code lol. so now ik how bad noobs are ill try better not to be one xDDDD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

It's fine man your learning xD You should have seen me bugging my friend when I started coding for PS2 I thought he was gonna kill me sometimes xD.

lol . the only thing i can do with playstations in terms of hacking is modifying the save file to change stuff like money and what not. did it for gta 5 lmao.

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

HeadShot:O wrote:a couple of my friends asked me how to hack, i told them to youtube/google the stuff for homebrew,gecko os and such, told them to download the code manager and to come here for codes, told them in gecko os to config hook type to ossleepthread then he asked where do i put the hacks, then he asks if its possible to do it without a sd card or usb XD . then after all that they said they finally got homebrew and gecko os and everything, told them how to do it, they said they couldnt
get it to work, i got them to ss what they were doing, most just messed up on the codes ( they didnt think to erase the "read more" thing that
gets copied sometimes when you copy a code from here lmao. but the worst must have been someone who has SC7E52 and was copying
a different game version code lol. so now ik how bad noobs are ill try better not to be one xDDDD

I know that im NO coder or any thing, But you are a bit of a resemblance of me in a way Razz  us n00bs get better over time.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Lmfao Shadow would've hung me from a cliff when I first started.

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Ghu3eV

sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Goombasig

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

One thing you gotta have when dealing with n00bs is patience. I've learnt that while teaching many n00bs. lol

sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Most n00bs will never become good because they're firstly ambitious thinking "I'll be so badass!" and then realize it actually takes efforts so they're like "Damn, this is stupid. Why does nobody explain everything? I let others do it". Then again back to where they started.

pretty much bully. im starting to figure out coding more. i made the foxtrot code that presteiges you to 15 and lvls to 50 and gives 1m cod points ( no, not your beginner preset, diff code ) change a bit, made it presteige to 10, level to 30, and give 750000 cod points and instead of using foxtrot before logging in i made it use charlie. so i think im past the incompetent and impatient noob stage lol

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! forgot to save it lol. at least ik how to do it this time around though lol

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Everyone knows you go from super skid to skid to n00b to decent to Fucking Hack machine. Razz I am the hack machine, as I take over websites on top of coding . I love shadow and bully because they actually took the time to PM me a tutorial on the different code types AND MOTIVATED Me. Now look where I am, I am a moderator of bullywiihacks, and I got that status in less than a month and I'm proud of it.

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Ghu3eV

sorry for being a NOOB. just realized how freaking annoying but a little funny a noob can be Goombasig

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

HeadShot:O wrote:pretty much bully. im starting to figure out coding more. i made the foxtrot code that presteiges you to 15 and lvls to 50 and gives 1m cod points ( no, not your beginner preset, diff code ) change a bit, made it presteige to 10, level to 30, and give 750000 cod points and instead of using foxtrot before logging in i made it use charlie.
If you manage to do that using my tutorial I applaud you. Not bad. It's definitely not the easiest stuff Smile

@Binary:
With a head start in computer knowledge all coding related stuff won't take too long to get good at but it's great that you're proud of yourself. You can be Wink

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

@Binary lol ya

I got online for about 20 mins and destroyed n00bz xD My disk drive is replaced it's so damn quite sometimes I forget I'm playing my wii xD. Had my friend replace it the dude is amazing with that stuff. The damn thing had 46 screws. When I saw my old disk drive it looked like I ran it over with my car xD I have no idea how it worked for so damn long it was destroyed xD I also played some Pokemon Battle Revolution and WWE13 both were a lot of fun cuz it's been so long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum