BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
How Was This Website Created? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
How Was This Website Created? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
How Was This Website Created? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
How Was This Website Created? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
How Was This Website Created? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
How Was This Website Created? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
How Was This Website Created? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
How Was This Website Created? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
How Was This Website Created? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
How Was This Website Created? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Was This Website Created?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question How Was This Website Created? 2/3/2015, 3:18 pm

OrginalBabyCarlos

OrginalBabyCarlos

I am highly doubting anyone knows this,but I was wondering what website builder Bully@WiiPlaza used. If anyone knows this could they tell me, it will be greatly appreciated.
If he made it himself then damn.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Forumotion. Some people call people that use forumotion skids because it's really easy, they say use a real hosting service and set up your own website with cpanel, etc. But just like Bully said, why do something the hard way when there's an easy way.

3Question Thank you 2/3/2015, 3:45 pm

OrginalBabyCarlos

OrginalBabyCarlos

Alright, thank you, i searched forum and could not find anything, so sorry for random post

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Really?....... Really?..... I'm sorry but do you have a brain? All it takes is a look at the bottom of the site that say's create your own site. Just wow dude REALLY?

5Question Yes 2/3/2015, 4:15 pm

OrginalBabyCarlos

OrginalBabyCarlos

Yes, to answer your question yes, yes i do have brain, i looked at the bottom because i realize that they usually have them there, but i am sorry that i am not perfect like you.
Thank you for your input, Shadow.
But, I am having a little trouble finding that "create your own website" at the bottom of the page. i have expanded my browser for a better view but i still don't see it. Let me know if you are just seeing things or just made a simple mistake like everyone does.
Some more than others

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

It's right next to the stitics of the site. Not to mention if your planing on building a site if I were you (Thank god I'm not) I would consider a few things. 1 being should I honestly try to build one considering I can't figure out how to work someone elses. 2 Do I know anything aboyt HTML and CSS coding. (I can tell you don't) 3 I should put more effort into things with websites considering I can't even recognize a website build (Which since you don't know is very easy to identify and if you honestly looked/knew what you were talking about you would have know that the site orginated from Forumotion) Lastly should I really be such a smartass to a person who for 1 is smarter then me and 2 actually knows what he's talking about because so far all it has done is make me look like a idiot.

Honestly I can't stabd stupid questions such as these. It's like in school when some dumbass kid walks over to a door and can't get in cause it's locked. Then proceeds to ask why it's locked then gets mad because you answer with "Simple to keep you out." Moral of this is don't ask a stupid question if you don't want a dumb obvious smartass answer.

OrginalBabyCarlos

OrginalBabyCarlos

Honestly not something to get completely mad over. It was a simple question, Shadow, and PunBB, doesn't say create a website ,and no i never planned on creating a website. I was just wondering, and no question is stupid in the world.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

At the bottom right hand side, there's a text link that leads to Forumotion and it reads "© PunBB". I don't know what "Pun" means, but BB stands for Bulletin Board. A Bulletin Board is just a fancy term for a forum, in fact it's an old term. Way back in the day, the way of collaborating on topics was to use BBS (Bulletin Board System). I'm not going to explain how BBSs work. You can Google that yourself.

PunBB is a web software for forum creation. It isn't the only one though! There's phpBB, Invision, MyBB, vBulletin, etc. And like how the Detonator quoted Bully, he's right. Why go through the trouble when you don't have to? You'd actually be stupid to do something the hard way, unless you had intentions on doing it the hard way.

How Was This Website Created? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

OrginalBabyCarlos

OrginalBabyCarlos

Yes, thank you for the clarification. I respect you for it because you do not get angry or disrespectful.
But yes i clicked on it, after "Shadow", specifically pointed it out, instead of saying "create your own website" clearly does not say that.
I would say that deserves a Closed

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Well, we like to keep topics open for more discussion, so if someone wanted to say something, they wouldn't have to open up a new topic with the same question. Among other things. Wink

How Was This Website Created? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

11Question Re: How Was This Website Created? 2/3/2015, 10:06 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It doesn't say "Create your own website" on here because I paid to remove their copyright. Normally it would be there and also say "Forumotion" at the top bar instead of "BullyWiiHacks". There might be more instances of stuff that changes which I haven't mentioned. Smile

In case you don't want to create an entirely new kind of website I strongly advise you to use some website builder because coding it by hand is terrible and time-consuming no matter how good you are.

The hosting by forumotion is free as well and not too shabby (yes, it could be better but it's good enough) and indeed there are different versions of the forum software. When you ask for help they usually ask you which forum software you have because it matters.

12Question Re: How Was This Website Created? 2/4/2015, 12:11 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

That moment wheb your drumk off your ass xD. Sorry about that im on mobile so I can still see it and I get really irritable tgen im drunk. Mainly why I domt drink much ugh anyone wanna sing the hangover song with me? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum