BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Technology N00b Parents Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Technology N00b Parents Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Technology N00b Parents Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Technology N00b Parents Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Technology N00b Parents Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Technology N00b Parents Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Technology N00b Parents Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Technology N00b Parents Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Technology N00b Parents Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Technology N00b Parents Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Technology N00b Parents

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Technology N00b Parents Empty Technology N00b Parents 4/16/2015, 11:37 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

lmao2

It's hilarious how n00by elder people (50+) are at computer shit. All of them! I just had to explain my mom for 10 minutes how to download a .rar file off mediafire and how to access its contents. She complains at me a lot that I'm always "wasting her time" because shit's too hard when I share files yet I'm trying to make it as easy as possible. Smile

She's using Internet Explorer and couldn't figure out which the "real" download button was since mediafire displays ads around it that all say "Download" and such. To help her better I used IE too and clicked the real download button but it didn't actually work. Neutral In Chrome it automatically starts the download but in IE it's kinda non-functional but it worked for my mom at least. Fine. She won't install another browser now since she has an engineer who does all the installations for her. "It's too risky and I don't want to do that. I don't even know if I can install something." What the fuck, never needed to install something in all those years? ugly

My dad is a master of computer science and also uses IE because "he only likes to run Microsoft software". His overall knowledge about computers is superb and even better than mine but he refuses to switch away from certain Microsoft programs. He doesn't check tech sites or reviews for the best software for certain tasks and doesn't believe that individuals or little companies can produce a worthy piece of software (for free) so he rather uses junk from Microsoft with no doubt xD.

Fucking n00bs, I'm a far superior user than them. They've got 30+ years of computer user experience versus my mere 7 ones or so. Still no challenge. That's fucking embarrassing. stupid2

2Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/17/2015, 3:57 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My mom always complains about ads on websites and on YouTube, so I told her to download AdBlock Plus and gave her the link. Her response was "Yeah, I'll do it some other time." Well, then stop fucking complaining about the God damn ads! How hard is it to take 10 seconds out of your life to click the link I sent you and click "Add to Chrome". Then she tells everyone that she knows "Andrew found out this cool thing that blocks ads on the Internet. God, I don't know where he finds this cool stuff from. He's so smart." Thanks for saying I'm smart, mom, but anyone can find out this shit with Google. Rolling Eyes

I even get random people in my life asking me how to download movies for free. I tell them "With a program called uTorrent and a Torrent site such as Kick Ass Torrents". They claim it's too hard. So, I guide them through it by explaining and then they tell me "How do you add the Torrents into uTorrent?" Ahh... You fucking double click them like any other file. -_- They claim it's too hard, so they ask me to email games to them. Yeah, sure I can upload a 3+ GB file onto the email server's attachments feature and send it to you to have it magically appear on your desktop. Retards! Rolling Eyes "It's too hard. I think I'll use Netflix instead." stupid2

Technology N00b Parents LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/17/2015, 7:59 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

My mom and dad are about as useful as a toaster when it comes to anything involving computers and technology. My dad was formerly in the army so i don't understand why he doesn't know much about technology. My mom's a nurse, and i guess apparently they don't us technology there xd. One time when i told them i'm gonna install a private vpn on our router, they refused saying that "someones gonna hack us" -_-

It's not just parents either, one of my homies said he got ludacris's album for free and i figured he torrented it but i was curious so i asked him. He told me he downloaded it from utorrent and said it was a program when he opened it. So i'm guessing it was a .exe file. That's so fucking stupid, why would you download a .exe file when your tryna download music. That's like letting a 1337 skid fuck with your shit.

4Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/17/2015, 12:42 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Thanks for saying I'm smart, mom, but anyone can find out this shit with Google. Rolling Eyes
"Little Andrew-boy is so smart, he can use a complex website like Google to find awesome stuff, I'm so proud of him. Goo"
Too hilarious! All parents are the same kind of n00bs. Troll

In the meanwhile I feel dumb when I fail hacking shit with Kali Linux Neutral Sad

5Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/18/2015, 7:52 pm

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

mine got the basics down of a computer luckly Razz   my main problem is, they have "iphones"  so now for me its "how do i send a pic?" and random crap like that

6Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/23/2015, 4:54 am

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

my parents yesterday asked me if i was using my aunts phone i said no then they found the phone and said did i use the phone i said no i have phone to myself and there were trying to turn up the volume they asked me to help them when they didnt know were the volume was i swear they are noobs

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭TĥÉ ÑïGgÉrLì§T ñÍgGêR îÑ åLl Øf ÑìGtÖwÑ Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

7Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/23/2015, 5:56 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Whats Weed

It took me a while to figure out how to turn on my Android phone that I got for Christmas a couple years ago. I had to actually use Google to figure out how to turn it on. xD I stick to using flip phones because they're simple to use and they're no bullshit unlike the smartphones.

Technology N00b Parents LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

8Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/24/2015, 7:49 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

@Shitnbitch

I was rong, about my mom any way, She dousent know how to use google. Early on to day, she googled something, and she needed to look up images, she dint know about the google "img" tab.

9Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/25/2015, 3:26 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:Early on to day, she googled something, and she needed to look up images, she dint know about the google "img" tab.
I knew that back then when I didn't have Internet yet but used a computer at school during a lesson we spent at the computers room. It was like 6 or 7 years ago xD
shitnbitch@BWH wrote:It took me a while to figure out how to turn on my Android phone that I got for Christmas a couple years ago. I had to actually use Google to figure out how to turn it on. xD
I got one today (!) and made it with the first try (the button on the right). Neutral

10Technology N00b Parents Empty Re: Technology N00b Parents 4/25/2015, 7:21 am

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Modder~Kid MoDz wrote:Early on to day, she googled something, and she needed to look up images, she dint know about the google "img" tab.
I knew that back then when I didn't have Internet yet but used a computer at school during a lesson we spent at the computers room. It was like 6 or 7 years ago xD

the funny thing is, she was the one who taught me how to use a computer at first when i was real yong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum