BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I got a message yesterday saying that my computer needs to be restarted in order to complete an update procedure. I looked earlier at how much HDD space I had left and it was at 513 GB. I came back to my computer today and noticed it was down to 499 GB. Shocked The fucking Win 8.1 size of the installation isn't even half that fucking size. What the fuck kind of update takes 14 fucking GB?!

Some people *cough*ModZ*cough* have 50 GB or less space on their hard drive. And Microshit expects them to just be OK with that?!

Fuuuuuuuuuck you, Microshit... fuck you! Rolling Eyes

New Windows 8.1 Update Takes Up 14 Fucking Gigabytes! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, my hard drive space has also dropped tremendously and I didn't get it xD

negativexclan

negativexclan

Just get an External 1 TB Flash Drive(Yes, they have those and it's only like $60 US.) I have a MacBook Air and only have 128 GB and I always get the message "You must delete applications for you to boot up" or some shit like that. So, I delete Stock Mac Apps(Not Finder or ones that are Required for Mac. Aka. Ones I never use.) and just store them on 1 TB Flash Drive. Simple. Also, I got Windows 8.1 running on my Mac which takes up A LOT OF RAM! I'm saying Shit... I'd recommend just getting an External Hardrive and get a Portable one, But you don't need it. I do! Crying or Very sad Windows 8.1 is 13 GB and Mac OS X 10.10 is like 28 GB total. They need to delete some cache files...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I'm surprised anyway why those operating systems need to take up so much space. They literally don't have much besides lots of code. In terms of animations/graphics there is nearly nothing so where do all those GB's get wasted for?

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Same thing with the windows 10 update, luckily i have enough hard drive space but i understand people with less space will have complications. Eventually their updates will require you to buy another pc just for the update and another to use the os xd

negativexclan

negativexclan

That's when parallels comes in... Depending if it's a Hardware issue or not though...

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum