BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..."  HELP! [FIXED] Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

USB Loader GX - Black ops - SC7E52 - Stuck on "Loading..." HELP! [FIXED]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

negativexclan

negativexclan

Hello,

If some of you have been having problems with Black ops/MW3/MW1/W@W and it being stuck on "Loading...", then this tutorial will help you fix this common issue Wink

Here's how to Fix:

First, Download All the Necessary Files:

http://adf.ly/1LMtj6    

Sorry. I had to use AdFly because the link is to Long... Also, Adfly is Fun.

1. Open the .rar file and press crtl + a and right click and copy it.

2. Put in your SD Card. Go to SD Card files

3. Just Right Click and Paste the Files.

4. Insert SD Card into Wii. Turn on the Wii and goto the Homebrew channel and open "IOS 236" and then press 2 or X to uninstall your IOS 236. Then, install IOS236.

5. You may want to mute your TV. I recommend putting it at a low volume. But, I like a-ha so, I have the Volume up  Razz  Exit to Homebrew channel and open "cIOS Installer".

6. Install 249 as your cIOS and press A.

Press A Again in the "Disclaimer".

Scroll left using the Left on you pad on the WiiMote to "IOS56 v5661" and press A.

Now, Scroll until you see IOS249 and press A.

Next, It'll ask how you'd like to install it[MUST BE CONNECTED TO WIFI FOR THIS PARTICULAR OPTION!]. If your CONNECTED TO WIFI, just scroll to the left until you are at "Network Installation" Press A.

Now, if your NOT CONNECTED TO WIFI, just scroll to "WAD installation" and Press A.

Now, scroll until you see "Wii SD Slot" and Press A. Now, just let it install. It may take 1-2 min so be patient.

Next, just exit to Homebrew channel. Click "WAD Manager" and load it.

For the Disclaimer, just Press A.

Now, Scroll left until you see IOS249 and Press A.

Now, Scroll until you see "Disable" and Press A.

Now, Scroll until you are at "Wii SD Slot" and Press A.

Now, Scroll Down to WAD. Press A.

Now, Scroll Down to "cIOS249[57]-v20.wad" and Press A.

Now, Go back to the Homebrew Channel and press the "Home" Button on your Wiimote and press "Shutdown".

Turn your Wii Back on and Load the Game and all "Loading..." loop should be dealt with. Please let me know if you still have any problems. I'll be more then Happy to help you  Very Happy

Last edited by negativexclan on 7/25/2015, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You better clean up your post to make it useful for everyone else who has this problem. Then it can be moved to tutorials. Smile

negativexclan

negativexclan

Hmmm... Ok. Thanks, I'll clean it up now and make it easier for noobs and will make a video of it... With my iPod though. :/

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

NOTE:

- Thank You

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

You could have just posted it with the videos at the bottom in a spoiler. It would make it look more professional.

negativexclan

negativexclan

True. Sorry if this is too Long. I'll make a Video later on today.

NOTE:

- Thank You

6Sad please help! 2/21/2016, 11:28 am

GUCCIRAINBOOTS

GUCCIRAINBOOTS

Hello,I Recently have found out i could simply add homebrew to my wii,i did it immedialey after i found out it was possible (i know this is old news) Rapidly i started looking up tutorials how to mod black ops and i am almost positive i did the modding tutorial exactly how i should have,i came down to the issue where i cant load my black ops,im fairly new to all this and dont even understand most of the things you are saying haha,you said you made a video,im wondering if i could get a link or maybe a skype call for me to help get past this issue!please somebody help

Or you could have just changed the game loading IOS to 224 instead of doing all this Rolling Eyes

8Sad cfg usb loader 7/12/2017, 3:55 pm

Dynamite

Dynamite
Super Skid

How do you fix when freezes when you go into multi,when using cfg usb loader

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Your ISO might be messed up. Try downloading another .ISO and load it with the settings above it should work

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum