BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Activision Quitting CoD?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Activision Quitting CoD? 7/27/2015, 7:23 pm

negativexclan

negativexclan

Hello,

Today I was talking to my Friend who works for Activision(He actually works there and is not a phony), and he told me that there's very little amount of people keeping an eye on CoD Servers. There's around 60 People EACH on Black Ops Server, MW1 Server, W@W Server, and MW3 Server. Yes. He does know I Mod on Wii but, he doesn't care. After all, he just goes over new released games such as Black ops 3 and just edits some of the errors with him and his littler team. So, there's not a lot at all people manning the servers.

P.S. He's getting a job with Adobe in Washington and is getting an interview. He's been requested a job in Security up there. Wish him luck !yay

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

2Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/28/2015, 12:43 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Do NOT fucking triple post! This is your final warning!

Activision Quitting CoD?  LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/28/2015, 11:27 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sounds great and good luck for him. I could also apply at Treyarch/Infinity Ward/whatever other studio later when I'm done with my education. First hacking their shit and then official developer. The ironie Twisted Evil

Also obviously not many people care about the servers. Once they're up and running, fine. Just the newest game might be monitored for hackers. Workers are expensive and Activision doesn't give a damn once they sold the game and supported it a few months basically. Get the next one if you don't like what happened to the previous one. That's regular business. Wink

4Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/28/2015, 1:51 pm

negativexclan

negativexclan

@Bully@WiiPlaza - True.

@ shitnbitch@bwh - Huh? What do you mean I tripled post? I'm confused :/
Sorry if I did anything wrong which is against the rules Question

Advanced iOS App Hacker/Themer for Jailbreak. Working on iOS 9 Jailbreak and Darwin's Bypass with nvRAM Bypass. Add my Repo for App/Game Hacks(PM Me for App Hack Requests and I'll try to hack it):

http://cydia.myrepospace.com/xReVoLT/

NOTE:
- Packages are down right now...
- Over 16,000+ Repo Downloads

- Thank You
[Signature Updated Last on: 8/1/2015 at 5:01 PM]

5Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/28/2015, 8:09 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

How in the hell does this have to do with fucking "Forum Related"? WTF?!?! I don't get it please explain.

And to be honest I really don't give a shit if they stop making COD. BO3 will be my last (Because Im don't wasting money on shit I don't really play).

6Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/28/2015, 11:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

"Forum related" means about this forum and it wasn't so I moved the topic. Also XxModZxX@ZWH if you have some time left in the future after you got moderator it would be great if you move a few topics to their right sections or suggest new section(s) to organize the forum better. Thank you Smile

7Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/29/2015, 1:44 am

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

[STG]Sgt.Ghost
Modder & Code Porter

True there @bully and @negative. Also, wii u sucks with COD no updates since Nuketown and FreeFall came out. Plus once the wii u is officially hack soon Activation will be like who cares. A_Trey_U ain't doing sh!t with wii u servers anymore fail Troll

8Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/29/2015, 6:51 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:"Forum related" means about this forum and it wasn't so I moved the topic. Also XxModZxX@ZWH if you have some time left in the future after you got moderator it would be great if you move a few topics to their right sections or suggest new section(s) to organize the forum better. Thank you Smile
Yep I will. I love n00bs that post in the wrong topics -_-.

9Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/29/2015, 8:37 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

When there are Black Ops 2 or Ghosts Wii U mods/hacks nobody at Activision will stop you from doing whatever you want because Wii U has already been abandoned as a whole. No newer CoD is coming out on it anymore.

10Activision Quitting CoD?  Empty Re: Activision Quitting CoD? 7/29/2015, 8:53 pm

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

I will not be on that much when school starts but when i can get on I will be here when I'm mod or something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum