I pulled out my PS2 Today and insert a disk(Star Wars Battlefront 1) and unfortunately, the game froze because it has 100s of scratches on it and all. I tried using Scratch out, but it didn't fix my issue. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows the best tutorial to Root a PS2 and install games on it with a USB(I know how to convert the torrent to .iso and all). All my games[(84 Games, Besides GTA SA)] is either scratched up, or not working, or just freezing a lot. My point is, does anyone know how to root a PS2 and install games on it with the PS2 (Yes, I've googled it, but no tutorials seem to really go well with me... Idk.) I've heard of Slim Softmod. Is that probably the best one to go with?
PS2 Softmod Fat Tutorial 1/3(Read Description):
PS2 Softmod Slim Tutorial 1/3(Read Description):
P.S. You need some supplies for this:
- You need the Game(NO COPY OF A DOWNLOAD)GREATEST HITS - VERSION HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO WORK!!!
- PS2 Slim/PS2 FAT(The one that is about 1-2 inch. inch is a slim. The one that's 2 inch. or more is a PS Fat)
- USB Flash DrivePS2 Fat
- Computer or Laptop with DVD Burner
- A USB Thumb/Flash/or Converter Drive
- Philips Head Screwdriver
- Mini Philips/Flat head screwdriver
- DVD-R or DVD+R
- 8-16 MB Sony brand PS2 Memory Card
- Tape/Clay/Eletric Tap etc.
Here's tutorials on Downloading it and playing(You gotta Click on a Video ):
Sorry, I had to make this quickly. If your unsure if people have downloads (If it's Safe or not)in YouTuber's Description of a Video, Make sure it has a Lot of Likes and Comments/Views that are Good with SOME (or None) Errors/Problems.
I haven't tried this yet. I'm trying it today or tomorrow. I hope this helps!
Last edited by negativexclan on 8/1/2015, 1:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : [SOLVED] Cause I was a N00B and couldn't YouTube it properly :tongue:)