BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Okay so for those of you who grew up in the 90's/early 2000's you were most likly a Power Rangers fan. I myself was a huge fan and still am but ONLY the older ones anything over Power Rangers Mystic Force is complete crap to me. Here are a few reasons why.

Rushed Episodes: One thing I have noticed is they rush episodes not really caring about the story line at all just fighting and horrible fighting if you even wanna call it that.

No Story Lines: They have completely left the story line build of really anything. For instance Power Rangers in Space was about finding Andros's sister Karone and saving her. They always found ways to keep the story line in tact and always stayed on that track. Now a days they don't care it's all over the place and most of the time there is no story just fighting.

Predictability: The shows are now incredibly predictable. Old power rangers Story line, fight, lose, refers to story line and cool adventure, goes back wins fight with important life lesson. Power Rangers now Fight, lose, fill in time with random bullshit, win fight.

Last but the biggest reason why this show made no since at all at any time hell even in the first episode of getting the "Legendary Powers" is that if you are a power ranger fan from the beginning you know for a fact that 80% of the Power Ranger powers were destroyed and lost forever due to the final battle. There are a few I could understand such as Lightspeed, Lost Galaxy, Wild Force, S.P.D, Mystic Force and and in Space. However Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, Dino Thunder, Ninja Storm, and Alien Rangers all had there powers lost and destroyed forever. Hell they even made a refrance to it in In Space when Adam trys morphing into the black Mighty Morphin Ranger. They talk about how the power coins were destroyed and that morphing could kill him. In Power Rangers Zeo the Zeo Crystal was destroyed and powers lost forever. Dino Thunder there Dino Gems were drained dry of there powers not even Tech could get them charged up again. Same with Ninja Storm. It is a huge lie/hole in the story/plot. Not like they follow it anyway. It's why the series was hated so much it was a middle finger to all Power Rangers and Power Rangers fans in history. Don't even get me started on that sorry excuse for a finale "Legendary" battle *Cough Cough* 2 mins 3 seconds *Cough Cough* Rolling Eyes Hell just catch Ransick in Power Rangers Time Force took a full episode Pwned lmao It was honestly the saddest and dumbest thing I have ever seen. Half of it is just them saying dumb strupid shit they don't even refer them to there names. "Wow thanks Wild Force" lmao Bithch GTFO I'll let you see for yourself.

The show is just trash and those are just a few key word few reasons why.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Watch some History channel or How It's Made or some shit. You shouldn't be watching the Power Rangers. That shit's for 5 year olds. Rolling Eyes

Why Power Rangers Super Mega Force Was Terrible LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Modder~kid@BWH

Modder~kid@BWH
Mod & Writer

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:That shit's for 5 year olds.  Rolling Eyes

Hey now, i was 6 when i first started watching em

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum