BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Hey, want to get access to the secret coder's section and the Other Cheat Codes section without having to get the required rank? Send BOTH Bully and I a PayPal donation of the following:

For the secret coder's section: $20 each ($40 total)

For the Other Cheat Codes Section: $5 each ($10 total)

For every person that donates, the price for the Other Cheat Codes section drops by 10% as well as the secret coder's section. It will NOT go any lower than 50%, except for the secret coder's section, it will only go as low as 25%!

Here are the links to donate:

Bully

shitnbitch@BWH

If we actually do get donations, which I doubt we will,  Rolling Eyes  I will get ModZ and myself off our asses and start pumping out codes and other cool shit. I almost forgot to mention that every code in the section is posted on here, no Adfly.  Wink

People Who Have Donated

None so far.... Neutral

Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Good idea but I doubt people will do this at this point in time Sad
Some websites are indeed better off being "contribute only" because they are so good but still don't get too many people haha Razz

Mckcssa

Mckcssa

I made a payment

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This is old. I should have put this in the basket. The new requirements are here: https://bullywiihacks.forumotion.com/t5924-

Which, I can see you have already "read", but haven't followed. You must have donated to Bully, because I don't even use PayPal anymore, haven't since... Well, 2016. I will wait for Bully's confirmation on this before we give you the premium membership.

I'd suggest reading up on the above link again. Saying one simple statement in every single comment isn't making useful and meaningful posts, especially every single 1-2 minutes, finding random posts to comment on; that's spam. However, I won't delete your posts or ban you, because commenting on a lot of posts gives a dead forum more activity, but does not unlock premium, unless they are useful and meaningful comments / posts.

Get Access to User Restricted Forums Without Required Rank LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Mckcssa

Mckcssa

I still can't access to the cheat I want

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Mckcssa wrote:I made a payment
Tell me to where and how/name/transaction id if it was to me. Also feel free to send a PM if you don't feel comfortable to post it publicly.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

SnB@BWH wrote:You must have donated to Bully, because I don't even use PayPal anymore, haven't since... Well, 2016. I will wait for Bully's confirmation on this before we give you the premium membership.
Yes, I can confirm that he paid, I gave him the Premium role. Smile
Thanks @Mckcssa and sorry for the delay. Basketball

Mckcssa likes this post

Mckcssa

Mckcssa

No problems

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum