BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MW3 Wii Servers Offline?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/26/2016, 4:52 am

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

From what I can tell, the CoD Wii servers shouldn't be offline right now. That being said, my game refuses to connect to the servers. Can anyone try on their own copy and confirm/deny this?

2MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/26/2016, 5:39 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I wish I could see if it would work for me, but sadly I can't for a number of reasons. Neutral Just try waiting for a bit and see if it works again. If after a few days or a week of it not connecting, then just report back. If your problem persists, I would browse a Nintendo Wii WiFi forum and see if anybody else is having the same issue.

3MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/26/2016, 7:47 am

I just checked the Black Ops servers and they are up so MW3 servers should be up aswell.

4MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/27/2016, 10:28 am

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

I just confirmed that the Black Ops servers are fine, but I still can't get on MW3

5MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/28/2016, 8:59 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

From what people are saying they are still up...... But it could be the codes if running any. Try running them without going threw homebrew if that doesn't work some Wii's Dont like to connect or even try to test your internet on your Wii it could be that. Or even disconnected your internet from the Wii and connect it again

6MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/28/2016, 4:08 pm

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:From what people are saying they are still up...... But it could be the codes if running any. Try running them without going threw homebrew if that doesn't work some Wii's Dont like to connect or even try to test your internet on your Wii it could be that. Or even disconnected your internet from the Wii and connect it again

Running the game without code (through the disc channel thing) yields no different effect. I recently deleted all my connection settings and remade one for my current Wi-Fi setup, which (obviously) doesn't help. I'll go check on other forums and see what's up

7MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/30/2016, 12:50 pm

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

*sigh* someone over at GBATemp has declared it dead. Pisses me off, cuz I spent 3 whole hours archiving the most useful MW3 multiplayer codes, but didn't think once about Black Ops, telling myself that "I'll only be playing MW3 anyways, and besides, I have that one oddly-stacked yet super useful zombies code so whatever" but of course that didn't turn out as expected...

8MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/31/2016, 3:20 am

If its dead then how did this guy connect to online MW3 like a couple hours ago xDDDD

>> Removed <<

Its just you

9MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/31/2016, 3:47 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Deluxe Wolf

He might have taken the video a few days or even weeks ago and just decided to upload now. Would be stupid to do if he knew it's dead, but you know. It'd be nice if the new forum members would be considerate enough to comment since they're the ones who are always online on the Wii, trying to leech codes.

10MW3 Wii Servers Offline? Empty Re: MW3 Wii Servers Offline? 8/31/2016, 8:48 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, the leechers just come here for the codes and just refuse to comment on anything like this which makes me think why even provide anything for free if people never give anything back so on Wii U I'm now selling my CoD hack tools xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum