The program should work as follows:
1. Enter URL of collection (/details/COLLECTION)
2. Program will check URL validity
3. If correct and found, program goes through list and calculates total file size of each file. This might take a long ass time.
4. Asks what file format(s) you'd like to download.
5. Program shows space on hard drive and what is available.
6. Program asks if you accept the download.
7. If yes, program asks where to save files, then starts with first item and gets URL (/details/COLLECTION/FILENAME.FORMAT)
8. Starts download of that item.
9. Once item is completed, moves through list and carries on with next item.
I want this to be a simple Java or Windows program. If you can create this, it would be more than greatly appreciated. Thanks!