BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fui_fu

Fui_fu

Hello everyone,
I am completly new to hacking with a Wii U and wanted to get started with it.
I already got HBC and TCP Gecko + Codehandler on my Console.
Sadly it does not seem like I can connect my console with my PC yet. It just searches for my Wii U IP forever. Also when I type in the Code myself it does not seem to find my console.

Did I used a wrong version of any of the programs?
I used bullywiiplaza's Tutorial but the programs he used look different to mine even tho i used his links in the description.
Do i have to use an older Version of JGecko U maybe?
I dont know what to do and now I always have to "force-kill" my Wii U since it wont turn off normally anymore Sad

Please help me guys Sad

Fui_fu

Last edited by Fui_fu on 3/29/2017, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Alright I'm not sure about what could has happened but I'm sure Bully could help...

There is a few possibilities for this:
1. Are you on the correct firmware to use these patches/mods
2. Is your network setup correctly (This is due to the fact that your IP can change depending or router settings
3. Please give us more details into what errors your getting.

Fui_fu

Fui_fu

Okay here we go:
1: Firmware is 5.5.1 which should still be okay due to a post on gbatemp.
Also I used the v.1.4 of the HBC
2: Sadly I dont know if my Network is setted up correctly. I checked the IP over my Fritz!Box/Router but didnt really changed anything over there. I also think, that the problem might be in the Router Settings.
3: There is no Error Message, it just keeps on "connecting" until I press on any Button of the Window, which brings the Programm to crash.

Hope this helps.

Fui_fu

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

It should still be working maybe Sloth or Bully will help those are the only people that I know that hack the Wii U i dont own one so I cant do it so wait for them to get on and you should be good to go

There are a few things you could do.

Are you sure you have your SD Card is formatted to the right cluster size?

Are you inputting the right ip?

Please try to run the Browser TCPGecko to see which IP you need to connect to, write it down and
re-launch Homebrew again, run TCPGecko with codehandler installed, and try to input that IP into JGecko U, that should do the trick. Very Happy

Fui_fu

Fui_fu

Everything is fine now. Managed to fix it myself. It seemed like I had the wrong GeckoTCP on my SD Card.$
Thank you anyways guys.

Now i just need to learn how to code properly ^^"

PS: Does someone have an Idea where I can learn that? I usually am good with programming but this kind of coding is new to me ^^"

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Fui_fu wrote:Everything is fine now. Managed to fix it myself. It seemed like I had the wrong GeckoTCP on my SD Card.$
Thank you anyways guys.

Now i just need to learn how to code properly ^^"

PS: Does someone have an Idea where I can learn that? I usually am good with programming but this kind of coding is new to me ^^"
Look at Bully's YouTube he has some tuts how to code I think but just take a look at that.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Does the Wii U codehandler have 64 bit lines for codes, like the Wii, as well as similar codetypes? If so, you could take what you know about Wii coding, and apply it to the Wii U. Wii coding is very straight forward, apart from having to know PowerPC Assembly to make certain codes that can only be made with it.

Cannot connect JGecko U with my Wii U (Also Wii U maybe broken now) LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Does the Wii U codehandler have 64 bit lines for codes, like the Wii, as well as similar codetypes? If so, you could take what you know about Wii coding, and apply it to the Wii U. Wii coding is very straight forward, apart from having to know PowerPC Assembly to make certain codes that can only be made with it.
Yes, it's all the same but with entirely different codetypes so stuff will look different but do very much the same. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum