BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black EmptyToday at 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
DK Summit TV Screen Always Black Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DK Summit TV Screen Always Black

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SK1

SK1
Dolphin Code Creator / Porter

You know that TV screen at the end of DK Summit that shows what you're doing? Have you ever been distracted by that or thought that it was just straight up creepy? My new code makes it so that that TV screen will ALWAYS be black!
Here's the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-PX61PkM_Q

NTSC-U:
DK Summit TV Display Blackness [SK1]
048A6342 60000000

PAL:
048AC0C2 60000000

NTSC-J:
048AB222 60000000
*Ported by DB*

NTSC-K
0489A522 60000000
*Ported by DB*

Edited to give you credits and NTSC-J and NTSC-K ported by Deluxe Batman.

Remember to keep your code in this format so you can give yourself credit for the codes you make. This would also prevents n00bs from trying to steal your codes. I still have all the RAM dumps for MKWii so ported to NTSC-K and NTSC-J.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes, DB is right. Also, if you said "I got it." when I told you the same thing, then why did you forget to add your credits? Moreover, I had to look up your addresses in a RAM dump, because the ending 4 bits ended in an odd number, which can happen, but is very unlikely to happen.

So forth, I have taken notice on all of your codes, that you have been writing NOPs (No OPeration) to script statements / Dvars, instead of searching for values. This doesn't really take any skill at all; anyone can do this, and create hundreds of codes in a very short time.

This is a warning: You have, until the team decides, to create at least a few codes without writing NOPs to Dvars, and to create actual value-searched codes, or your coder status and rank will be removed.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Actually, a lot of skillful codes can be made with a simple nop. It really depends Smile

But one thing that is weird is the address alignment. It should always be divisible by 4 but it's not in the first post.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Alright, I suppose I will let him / her keep their coder status. Smile

Yeah, that's what I thought was weird as well. However, like I said, it's a Dvar / script statement that is unlike Call of Duty Dvars, which lead to a point in memory where the value is stored. He wrote a NOP over the Dvar, because the Dvar isn't pointing to a value in memory, which as you said, should have a 4 bit divisible alignment. This has to be the cause for why it is not divisible by 4.

SK1

SK1
Dolphin Code Creator / Porter

I'm really bad at writing codes where you search for values, like incredibly bad at it XD I hope I'm still allowed to post NOp codes on this forum

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yes, because as Bully said, you can actually create some pretty skillful codes just by using NOPs. So, keep posting! Wink Also, if you need any help with creating codes, just ask me or post about it on the forum. The latter would be better. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum