BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I use gamehacking.org to look for NES cheat codes that have already been made, so I know what I can make. After perusing the site's NES codes, I've come to realize that a lot of games, even by coders that probably have much more experience than myself, create simple codes, like Infinite whatever, or Hit anywhere, or One hit kills.

They create the same code for almost every game. I say get creative with it. It's much more fun and exciting to create codes that add cool effects than just something that helps you beat the game.

Take for example my code Enemies run backwards when they get to close - for P.O.W. - Prisoners of War. When I created that code, I saw no need for infinite health, because then the enemies couldn't hurt you and it was much easier to kill them, plus it was pretty cool. I just don't understand why some people decide to not get creative when making codes. It's assembly; the possibilities are abundant. Neutral

Why Do Some Coders Code Simple Non-Creative Codes? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah, it's boring but does the job. Some people hack many games but they don't care and just make the basic stuff. For example ZIT on geckocodes: https://geckocodes.org/index.php?chid=R&r=*&hacker=ZiT
Lol, he was such a hacking machine but most codes are basic. So he wasn't really the best. He probably only did each game for a few hours and moved on. No time for creativity unless you "love" the game and hack it for months like I do sometimes. Then greatness can emerge but it takes some dedication and luck I guess Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum