BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
μTorrent - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

μTorrent

+7
BlackKronos
RegesterToSee
Beldis
Baconator
Seth@WiiPlaza
Benjamin999
Bully@WiiPlaza
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1μTorrent - Page 2 Empty μTorrent 8/1/2012, 5:21 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

DOWNLOAD

Great client for downloading torrent files.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

26μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/5/2012, 9:21 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

UCmoon wrote:
mamalickabooboobaday wrote:A couple of days ago I was unable to use pirate and some of the other torrent clients were allegedly working but produced corrupt files? Somebody told me they got shutdown. Anybody else having problems?
All good for me so far.lol
I must have just coincentally downloaded a couple of bad ones during the same time I heard the rumor. Just checking. I figured you might know UCmoon cheers

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

I was interested in playing this game. I have a good japanese version I dl'ed. I tried a couple of the other ones and there the same. I seen the english subtitle patch, but I'm not sure if thats what I need? Maybe you Welohabi or Ucmoon play this game or can give me a good link to the dl.

(unrelated-topic)Meanwhile I was gonna mess around with goldeneye. I never played it before, really just interested in getting codes to work on it.I'm guessing the hooktypes are the same as MW3 and BO?

28μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 10:46 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

What game are you talking about? And yes the hooktype is the same for Goldeneye 007.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

29μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 12:41 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

mamalickabooboobaday wrote:I was interested in playing this game. I have a good japanese version I dl'ed. I tried a couple of the other ones and there the same. I seen the english subtitle patch, but I'm not sure if thats what I need? Maybe you Welohabi or Ucmoon play this game or can give me a good link to the dl.

(unrelated-topic)Meanwhile I was gonna mess around with goldeneye. I never played it before, really just interested in getting codes to work on it.I'm guessing the hooktypes are the same as MW3 and BO?
The Last Story...I also had trouble getting language, cause I had j also....I found a new release at Arrow //link removed//
^but this site is no longer open to the public.

This is who released the NTSC version, try a google search....
^The Last Story USA WII-VIMTO pirate

If you could try and join TorrentDay they release all new Wii games and many other torrents...and they are 100% safe files...very good site, I highly recomend.

30μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 1:52 pm

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

You should just give him an invite UCmoon if he knows how to use private trackers. I <3 Private trackers. Gonna have to get a seed box again soon and buffer my ratios.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

31μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 2:08 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Welohabi wrote:You should just give him an invite UCmoon if he knows how to use private trackers. I <3 Private trackers. Gonna have to get a seed box again soon and buffer my ratios.
I would, but I already used all my invites..without another donation I cannot invite for a couple months.
Neutral

32μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 2:18 pm

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

UCmoon wrote:
mamalickabooboobaday wrote:I was interested in playing this game. I have a good japanese version I dl'ed. I tried a couple of the other ones and there the same. I seen the english subtitle patch, but I'm not sure if thats what I need? Maybe you Welohabi or Ucmoon play this game or can give me a good link to the dl.

The Last Story...I also had trouble getting language, cause I had j also....I found a new release at Arrow //link removed//

If you could try and join TorrentDay they release all new Wii games and many other torrents...and they are 100% safe files...very good site, I highly recomend.
So its invite only to this? Can you pay for the membership without invite? I dont have credit card yet anyway. I was already thinking of asking you if your dl'ing stuff that I might be interested in. I could seed for you with this high speed modem (1350mps). Plus, I got 2 tb of space to use. I've got about 260gb of wii games on it now. I'm into movies too and whatever. Smile ps I always keep my share ratios above 1.

33μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 3:31 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

mamalickabooboobaday wrote:
UCmoon wrote:

So its invite only to this? Can you pay for the membership without invite? I dont have credit card yet anyway. I was already thinking of asking you if your dl'ing stuff that I might be interested in. I could seed for you with this high speed modem (1350mps). Plus, I got 2 tb of space to use. I've got about 260gb of wii games on it now. I'm into movies too and whatever. Smile ps I always keep my share ratios above 1.
μTorrent - Page 2 1363920492 Please try and stay on topic. No
This topic is about Utorrent program.

Just PM me or move to the spam section or general discussion thread. μTorrent - Page 2 4220021091

Thank you!
----
ThePunisher

34μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/18/2012, 9:44 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

We don´t discuss torrent sites here, just the program <_<

35μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/19/2012, 5:53 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:We don´t discuss torrent sites here, just the program <_<
Sorry Bully, I actually tried to post this under Last Story codes section but it wouldnt let me. So I figured it would fall in this category since Utorrent is the reason I have so many cool downloads and this would be one of them. Also, I was unsure about posting links, now I know. My Bad fail

36μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/19/2012, 6:03 am

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Sorry Bully, I actually tried to post this under Last Story codes section but it wouldnt let me. So I figured it would fall in this category since Utorrent is the reason I have so many cool downloads and this would be one of them. Also, I was unsure about posting links, now I know. My Bad fail
Embarassed Actually you did not post the links, I did.....

Although you were a little off topic..... Rolling Eyes

And @Bully..
Saw that coming after I posted, I put you on a timer, you were too slow. late ..I guess I have to mod for you from now on....
hmm You lost 3 Karma. XD

37μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/19/2012, 7:39 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

UCmoon wrote:
Embarassed Actually you did not post the links, I did.....

Although you were a little off topic..... Rolling Eyes

And @Bully..
Saw that coming after I posted, I put you on a timer, you were too slow. late ..I guess I have to mod for you from now on....
hmm You lost 3 Karma. XD
Actually, I checked it out right after you posted and I felt guilty by association even though I didnt post it. I have to work on getting karma back then. Laughing Send me a pm anytime you need something seeded on utorent. smoke

38μTorrent - Page 2 Empty Re: μTorrent 10/19/2012, 7:54 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I know that I was slow. I didn´t quite read all the posts... Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum