BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
μTorrent Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
μTorrent Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
μTorrent Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
μTorrent Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
μTorrent Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
μTorrent Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
μTorrent Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
μTorrent Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
μTorrent Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
μTorrent Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

μTorrent

+7
BlackKronos
RegesterToSee
Beldis
Baconator
Seth@WiiPlaza
Benjamin999
Bully@WiiPlaza
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1μTorrent Empty μTorrent 8/1/2012, 5:21 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

DOWNLOAD

Great client for downloading torrent files.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total

2μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 6:21 am

Benjamin999

Benjamin999
Spammer
Spammer

Thanks but it takes long to download things on for me. Neutral

3μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 11:06 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Benjamin999 wrote:Thanks but it takes long to download things on for me. Neutral
depends on internet speed and file size. king

4μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 11:38 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

its the best, it downloaded a 700 MB file in like 20 minutes, it really uses bandwidth good

μTorrent Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

5μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 2:56 pm

Baconator

Baconator

I've heard that it makes it easier to download viruses/malicious software. Is that true? Suspect

6μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 8:21 pm

Beldis

But it also publish something from your PC my sister used Bittorent she had to pay 500 Euro
is it with Utorrent also so?

7μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 8:30 pm

Benjamin999

Benjamin999
Spammer
Spammer

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Benjamin999 wrote:Thanks but it takes long to download things on for me. Neutral
depends on internet speed and file size. king

Okkk Thanks i'll try to do that to make sure it doesn't take hours too download.

8μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 9:48 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If you download illegal torrents, you could be prosecuted for it (since the system was made to upload something aswell which makes you a sharer). It´s basically the highest chance of getting caught, file hosters are more secure and no peer-to-peer system.

9μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 9:54 pm

RegesterToSee

Bully, do you know where i can get black ops with no upload? I don't want to get caught sharing through torrents, but i want the game.

10μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 10:03 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You either take the risk or you find file sharing downloads (that´s what I mostly do).

11μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 10:06 pm

RegesterToSee

would Mediafire be safe? i just want to be sure before i download it...

12μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 10:10 pm

Benjamin999

Benjamin999
Spammer
Spammer

Not sure some could have virus in the file like 50% of having a virus but yeah as Bully said you can take the Risk.

13μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 10:11 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I never had a virus from this. There may be fake downloads that are viruses, but most likely not. Rolling Eyes

14μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/1/2012, 10:23 pm

RegesterToSee

yea, before internet service providers cracked down, my other computer was 25% school files, 75% movies and games. 0 viruses

15μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/2/2012, 1:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

We don´t post these kind of links here.

16μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/3/2012, 4:56 am

BlackKronos

when mikro torrent is not good for you, BitTorrent is better

17μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/3/2012, 9:29 am

RegesterToSee

and one last question, Would a proxy be safe?

18μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/3/2012, 11:58 am

dollar17

dollar17

i don't use stuff that has to be downloaded except hacking codes
Troll

19μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 8/24/2012, 6:00 pm

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Private trackers are a lot safer than openly available torrenting communities. Look up what a private tracker is.

20μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 9/25/2012, 3:33 pm

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Just like to add my opinion.... Cool

The enormous amount of peeps downloading and sharing thru Utorrent or BitTorrent makes 99.9% sure that you are "invisible" to ever having a run in with legal issues.
usa ^this is based from my standing in the USA.

And I have downloaded over 450 Wii games and have never caught a virus, I have received bad ISO that did not work though.

And as far as speed...
as Seth posted depends on your connection the amount of peeps uploading and downloading that torrent. smoke

My internet is super speed and my average for a download of a full ISO about 4 1/2 gigs is about 2 hours, and I don't think that is long to wait for something that cost you nothing, and I always share back 110%. angle

21μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 9/25/2012, 4:46 pm

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

UCmoon wrote:Just like to add my opinion.... Cool

The enormous amount of peeps downloading and sharing thru Utorrent or BitTorrent makes 99.9% sure that you are "invisible" to ever having a run in with legal issues.

And I have downloaded over 450 Wii games and have never caught a virus, I have received bad ISO that did not work though.

And as far as speed...
as Seth posted depends on your connection the amount of peeps uploading and downloading that torrent. smoke

My internet is super speed and my average for a download of a full ISO about 4 1/2 gigs is about 2 hours, and I don't think that is long to wait for something that cost you nothing, and I always share back 110%. angle
Hey man can you seed the mature game pack on bittorrentseu for me. Its a 129 gb file and only two seeders. I just bought a top of line modem so there no problems here with that. Would appreciate it much.
http://torrentz.eu/caa2d2c9f8d4142c54ac950a6512b60424cefa12
(m rated wii games complete usa wbfs)
piratebay (client) Smile

22μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 9/26/2012, 7:49 am

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

mamalickabooboobaday wrote:

And as far as speed...

Hey man can you seed the mature game pack on bittorrentseu for me. Its a 129 gb file and only two seeders. I just bought a top of line modem so there no problems here with that. Would appreciate it much.
piratebay (client) Smile
Very Happy I am now seeding this....

Will be off seeding at times when I am online playing games, but should help you greatly in your quest to download such a large file. Shocked

Idea I actually downloaded this file once before and if I remember correctly this file will never complete 100%, it gets to 99.something and stops dead, but you can still open containing folder to get your games all but one are good.

smoke Please do me one favor....
When you finish downloading send me a PM and let me know so I can stop seeding. Thanks. beer

23μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 9/26/2012, 10:51 am

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

UCmoon wrote:
mamalickabooboobaday wrote:

And as far as speed...

piratebay (client) Smile
Very Happy I am now seeding this....

Will be off seeding at times when I am online playing games, but should help you greatly in your quest to download such a large file. Shocked

Idea I actually downloaded this file once before and if I remember correctly this file will never complete 100%, it gets to 99.something and stops dead, but you can still open containing folder to get your games all but one are good.

smoke Please do me one favor....
When you finish downloading send me a PM and let me know so I can stop seeding. Thanks. beer

Thanks alot man, I noticed after I posted this seeds went up.I've got 25% after 1.5 days at avg 215kps. I thought there was some pretty good games in there.I especially wanted to try far cry, hopefully this is not the one that dont work. I'll send you a PM when done, again thanks alot cause this is a big ass file and would take a helluva lot longer. Very Happy

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

A couple of days ago I was unable to use pirate and some of the other torrent clients were allegedly working but produced corrupt files? Somebody told me they got shutdown. Anybody else having problems?

25μTorrent Empty Re: μTorrent 10/5/2012, 8:15 am

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

mamalickabooboobaday wrote:A couple of days ago I was unable to use pirate and some of the other torrent clients were allegedly working but produced corrupt files? Somebody told me they got shutdown. Anybody else having problems?
All good for me so far.lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum