BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you help me with the Split Screen code

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Romukty

Romukty

Hello I have a problem with the split screen code, I have no idea what I have to replace the X's with. They would help me a lot with your answer, thanks.

Split Screen NON-HOST [Bully@WiiPlaza]
2820XXXX YYYYZZZZ
04688184 3F800000
CC000000 00000000
04688184 40000000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to World At War MP by shitnbitch

Romukty likes this post

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Your button activator. Press the buttons you choose to toggle split screen on / off.

Use this: https://gamehacking.org/faqs/Jokerwii.htm

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Romukty likes this post

Romukty

Romukty

SnB@BWH wrote:Your button activator. Press the buttons you choose to toggle split screen on / off.

Use this: https://gamehacking.org/faqs/Jokerwii.htm

Enter the page and I want to generate with the home button, I just have to copy what the page generates or I have to put something else

Romukty likes this post

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Red arrow = Select Home button
Green arrow = Copy and paste into YYYY
Purple arrow = Copy and paste into ZZZZ

This is the button activator for RVYE52: 281B6362 YYYYZZZZ

Underlined is what you put into XXXX

Could you help me with the Split Screen code Screen65

Romukty

Romukty

Oh thank you very much Smile

Romukty

Romukty

SnB@BWH wrote:Red arrow = Select Home button
Green arrow = Copy and paste into YYYY
Purple arrow = Copy and paste into ZZZZ

This is the button activator for RVYE52: 281B6362 YYYYZZZZ

Underlined is what you put into XXXX

Could you help me with the Split Screen code Screen65

Hello again, I tried the code but when I press home nothing happens, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Could you help me with that, sorry for the inconvenience.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Are you pressing Home when you are playing multiplayer or are you pressing it elsewhere in the game? When the game starts (multiplayer) is when you are supposed to press it... I think. Otherwise, the code is ported incorrectly. I will have to recheck the code port. It was a very long time ago I had ported that code.

Also, I thought World At War online was disconnected a few years ago, so you'd only be able to test codes by yourself in a private match, if it even allows you to do that. Neutral

Romukty

Romukty

SnB@BWH wrote:Are you pressing Home when you are playing multiplayer or are you pressing it elsewhere in the game? When the game starts (multiplayer) is when you are supposed to press it... I think. Otherwise, the code is ported incorrectly. I will have to recheck the code port. It was a very long time ago I had ported that code.

Also, I thought World At War online was disconnected a few years ago, so you'd only be able to test codes by yourself in a private match, if it even allows you to do that.  Neutral

When I enter a game and press home nothing happens, neither privately, I tried it on several loaders and nothing. A girl created a private server for waw and nowadays it can be played normally, do you know that when it works, it will put the screen in two?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

OK. I will take another look into the RAM, and see if it's ported correctly. That could be the issue. Oh, OK, I didn't know that.And yes, I know it splits the screen in two, sort of like a mirror, lol

Can you post the code as you have it made with what you had put in as the button activator on the top line?

Romukty

Romukty

SnB@BWH wrote:OK. I will take another look into the RAM, and see if it's ported correctly. That could be the issue. Oh, OK, I didn't know that.And yes, I know it splits the screen in two, sort of like a mirror,  lol

Can you post the code as you have it made with what you had put in as the button activator on the top line?

Split Screen NON-HOST [Bully@WiiPlaza]
281B6362 7FFF8000
04688184 3F800000
CC000000 00000000
04688184 40000000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to RVYE52 MP by shitnbitch

So I have it

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It looks all right. Are you using the PAL or NTSC-U version of the game? Also, please include the credits of the code porter as well when posting codes.

Romukty

Romukty

I have both versions, but I use the ntsc to test hacks, I need to put the credits?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I checked the RAM dumps. Whoever that idiot shitnbitch is, he forgot where the ported address was to be copied from in the RAM dump. It was close, but not on the right address. This code should work.  Smile  

Also, since he ported it incorrectly, I'm going to steal his credits.  xD  And yes, when posting codes, you need to put the credits. The credits are highlighted in red. If you created something, you wouldn't want your work without your name on it, right?

Split Screen NON-HOST ]Bully@WiiPlaza]
281B6362 7FFF8000
0468818C B0000000
CC000000 00000000
0468818C BF800000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to RVYE52 MP by SnB@BWH

Romukty

Romukty

SnB@BWH wrote:I checked the RAM dumps. Whoever that idiot shitnbitch is, he forgot where the ported address was to be copied from in the RAM dump. It was close, but not on the right address. This code should work.  Smile  

Also, since he ported it incorrectly, I'm going to steal his credits.  xD  And yes, when posting codes, you need to put the credits. The credits are highlighted in red. If you created something, you wouldn't want your work without your name on it, right?

Split Screen NON-HOST ]Bully@WiiPlaza]
281B6362 7FFF8000
0468818C B0000000
CC000000 00000000
0468818C BF800000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to RVYE52 MP by SnB@BWH

Tienes razón yo también pondría créditos, por algo te esfuerzas mucho, para que al final nadie te las gracias, muchas gracias Very Happy

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

ES: Eso es correcto. Smile ¿Funciona el código? Y de nada. Wink

EN: That is right. Smile Does the code work? And you are welcome. Wink

Romukty

Romukty

Well right now I'm trying it, but nothing happens, able is in public calving, since it says no host

Romukty

Romukty

Nothing happens, I want to send a photo but it doesn't stop

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum