BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you help me with the Split Screen code

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Romukty

Romukty
Hello I have a problem with the split screen code, I have no idea what I have to replace the X's with. They would help me a lot with your answer, thanks.

Split Screen NON-HOST [Bully@WiiPlaza]
2820XXXX YYYYZZZZ
04688184 3F800000
CC000000 00000000
04688184 40000000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to World At War MP by shitnbitch

Romukty likes this post

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
Your button activator. Press the buttons you choose to toggle split screen on / off.

Use this: https://gamehacking.org/faqs/Jokerwii.htm


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty likes this post

Romukty

Romukty
SnB@BWH wrote:Your button activator. Press the buttons you choose to toggle split screen on / off.

Use this: https://gamehacking.org/faqs/Jokerwii.htm

Enter the page and I want to generate with the home button, I just have to copy what the page generates or I have to put something else

Romukty likes this post

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
Red arrow = Select Home button
Green arrow = Copy and paste into YYYY
Purple arrow = Copy and paste into ZZZZ

This is the button activator for RVYE52: 281B6362 YYYYZZZZ

Underlined is what you put into XXXX

Could you help me with the Split Screen code Screen65


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty

Romukty
Oh thank you very much Smile

Romukty

Romukty
SnB@BWH wrote:Red arrow = Select Home button
Green arrow = Copy and paste into YYYY
Purple arrow = Copy and paste into ZZZZ

This is the button activator for RVYE52: 281B6362 YYYYZZZZ

Underlined is what you put into XXXX

Could you help me with the Split Screen code Screen65



Hello again, I tried the code but when I press home nothing happens, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Could you help me with that, sorry for the inconvenience.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
Are you pressing Home when you are playing multiplayer or are you pressing it elsewhere in the game? When the game starts (multiplayer) is when you are supposed to press it... I think. Otherwise, the code is ported incorrectly. I will have to recheck the code port. It was a very long time ago I had ported that code.

Also, I thought World At War online was disconnected a few years ago, so you'd only be able to test codes by yourself in a private match, if it even allows you to do that. Neutral


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty

Romukty
SnB@BWH wrote:Are you pressing Home when you are playing multiplayer or are you pressing it elsewhere in the game? When the game starts (multiplayer) is when you are supposed to press it... I think. Otherwise, the code is ported incorrectly. I will have to recheck the code port. It was a very long time ago I had ported that code.

Also, I thought World At War online was disconnected a few years ago, so you'd only be able to test codes by yourself in a private match, if it even allows you to do that.  Neutral

When I enter a game and press home nothing happens, neither privately, I tried it on several loaders and nothing. A girl created a private server for waw and nowadays it can be played normally, do you know that when it works, it will put the screen in two?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
OK. I will take another look into the RAM, and see if it's ported correctly. That could be the issue. Oh, OK, I didn't know that.And yes, I know it splits the screen in two, sort of like a mirror, lol

Can you post the code as you have it made with what you had put in as the button activator on the top line?


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty

Romukty
SnB@BWH wrote:OK. I will take another look into the RAM, and see if it's ported correctly. That could be the issue. Oh, OK, I didn't know that.And yes, I know it splits the screen in two, sort of like a mirror,  lol

Can you post the code as you have it made with what you had put in as the button activator on the top line?

Split Screen NON-HOST [Bully@WiiPlaza]
281B6362 7FFF8000
04688184 3F800000
CC000000 00000000
04688184 40000000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to RVYE52 MP by shitnbitch


So I have it

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
It looks all right. Are you using the PAL or NTSC-U version of the game? Also, please include the credits of the code porter as well when posting codes.


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty

Romukty
I have both versions, but I use the ntsc to test hacks, I need to put the credits?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
I checked the RAM dumps. Whoever that idiot shitnbitch is, he forgot where the ported address was to be copied from in the RAM dump. It was close, but not on the right address. This code should work.  Smile  

Also, since he ported it incorrectly, I'm going to steal his credits.  xD  And yes, when posting codes, you need to put the credits. The credits are highlighted in red. If you created something, you wouldn't want your work without your name on it, right?

Split Screen NON-HOST ]Bully@WiiPlaza]
281B6362 7FFF8000
0468818C B0000000
CC000000 00000000
0468818C BF800000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to RVYE52 MP by SnB@BWH


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty

Romukty
SnB@BWH wrote:I checked the RAM dumps. Whoever that idiot shitnbitch is, he forgot where the ported address was to be copied from in the RAM dump. It was close, but not on the right address. This code should work.  Smile  

Also, since he ported it incorrectly, I'm going to steal his credits.  xD  And yes, when posting codes, you need to put the credits. The credits are highlighted in red. If you created something, you wouldn't want your work without your name on it, right?

Split Screen NON-HOST ]Bully@WiiPlaza]
281B6362 7FFF8000
0468818C B0000000
CC000000 00000000
0468818C BF800000
E0000000 80008000
*Ported to RVYE52 MP by SnB@BWH



Tienes razón yo también pondría créditos, por algo te esfuerzas mucho, para que al final nadie te las gracias, muchas gracias Very Happy

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer
ES: Eso es correcto. Smile ¿Funciona el código? Y de nada. Wink

EN: That is right. Smile Does the code work? And you are welcome. Wink


_________________
Could you help me with the Split Screen code Simple10

Could you help me with the Split Screen code LSTjSyD: SnB_BWH#2732

Could you help me with the Split Screen code 12073310

Romukty

Romukty
Well right now I'm trying it, but nothing happens, able is in public calving, since it says no host

Romukty

Romukty
Nothing happens, I want to send a photo but it doesn't stop

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum