BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Best Way To Learn Another Language Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Way To Learn Another Language

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

The best way I have found to learn another language is to read books that teach you the language, especially those that teach you the rules (grammar and sentence structure). I would highly recommend the "Michel Thomas Method". Its a very easy way to learn. A lot of online reviews recommend against it, but I've never ran into any problems with it, except mistakes, that even he makes that I have caught onto while learning Spanish. I checked again and again, and I was right, and he was wrong. If you use this method, and you learn as well as I do, you can catch the mistakes and know the right way to write or say something. However, 95% of the mistakes are in the audio part of the course, so nothing too big to worry about. Below I will list the do's and don't's to learning another language.

Do's:

Start off with the alphabet first. Anybody who has learned a new language before will tell you this. Then move onto a basic vocabulary. Memorize as much as you can, then move onto pronouns and verbs. These make up the backbone of almost any language. If you can't learn the verbs and pronouns, you're fucked for learning the language.

Read books that teach pronunciation, grammar, and sentence structure, as well as a basic vocabulary.

Listen to how the words are pronounced and learn how to pronounce the words.
Make it at the very least, a few times weekly, study period to learn as much as you can. Take a break as you need, but do not take too long of a break in between learning.
Use audio / reading courses to learn common mistakes that non-native speakers make all the time, so you do not make the same mistakes.
Once you get a semi-decent vocabulary, try reading news articles in the language you are learning. Once you get to a conversational level to the point you can talk about anything and everything withut making hardly any mistakes (you become fluent), try seeing how many mistakes you can spot in news articles... Everyone, even those fluent, make mistakes.

Apply what you have already learned to friends, family, and to yourself. If you need to write down a basic not, write it in the new language. If talking to a friend or family, speak basic statements. Even if they look at you funny or piss you off by saying, "What?", keep on it. It will make you feel more comfortable by knowing you can speak the language.

Translate as you learn.

Don't's:

Do not subscribe to email newsletters of websites and courses saying their course is the best to learn that language. Often, these websites will have a polyglot (someone who knows several languages) claiming to teach you the way they have learned. For only 1$! Who the fuck charges something for as little as one fucking dollar?! Congratulations to the site owner... You just bought yourself a fucking chocolate bar. Whoopdy-fucking-doo! Even if the site offers email courses for free, you will NEVER learn from them. You will learn quantum physics faster by sitting on your ass than you will learn a language by subscribing to these email courses.

Do not worry if you feel as if you haven't got a grasp on it; You just need to practice and apply it more.

It is unadvisable to learn from several resources at the same time. For example, if a book teaches only verbs and another teaches grammar, do not go back and forth, stick to one, until you become comfortable with the other to branch out on your language learning journey.

Do not use a translator, such as DeePL or Google Translate! EVER! Except for single words, and that's it! Type "No puede lo tiene" into either of these translators. It comes out as "Can't have it." Which is partially correct, but sounds like something a fucking fetus would say. Translated to the way it's supposed to be translated is "You can't have it.", which is 100% correct, as I have learned learning Latin American Spanish for the past several months. Also, it is only advisable to use a translator program to translate non-conjugated words (words that haven't changed suffixes (ending of word)). Type "puede" into Google Translate... Incorrect again, Google Fetus! It says "may", which is wrong... somewhat. It actually means "you can". ... Dumb bastard! Rolling Eyes

Hopefully, this gives you some guidance to learning a new language. I will update this post occasionally.

Best Way To Learn Another Language LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Seth@WiiPlaza likes this post

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Ich brauche viele medikamente. Ich glaube, ich könnte letzte woche zwei unzen Marijuana geraucht haben Best Way To Learn Another Language 1f60e

Best Way To Learn Another Language Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:Ich brauche viele medikamente. Ich glaube, ich könnte letzte woche zwei unzen Marijuana geraucht haben  Best Way To Learn Another Language 1f60e
Gutes Deutsch, bis auf die Großschreibung Wink

Seth@WiiPlaza likes this post

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Seth

Get high on life, hombre. Feels so much better! Wink

@Bully

Medikamente und Unzen?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

SnB@BWH wrote:@Bully

Medikamente und Unzen?
+ Woche Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Ah, yes, you are right; that is a noun as well. I missed that one, lol Smile

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

SnB@BWH wrote:@Seth

Get high on life, hombre. Feels so much better!  Wink

?

Best Way To Learn Another Language 06a4b5-Suicide

Best Way To Learn Another Language Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

LMFAO! xD Man, you made me laugh so hard... In a good way.

coolguy69420

coolguy69420

A lot of people I know use duolingo to learn new languages, as beginners

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum