BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Came across this Gameboy styled remake of Grove Street and it reminded me of my old Gameboy Color

[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art 8b495210

[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I remember seeing this image many years ago, or one very similar to it. It was a GameBoy San Andreas art, anyways. I've always wanted to make a sidescrolling or top-down GTA in 6502 for Commodore 64 or the NES. Think it would be better on the C64.

I just need to learn how to do graphics and programming on those systems before I can even begin with writing out the game or conceptualizing the design and play. I want to work on Spanish first though. I'm getting a bit better at it every week. Just got to keep learning and practicing. A lot of the grammar I had taught myself; the books and sites, videos, etc., didn't talk about some grammar and tricks that I taught myself. Like, labia is lips in Spanish, but to remember that word, you just have to think of the lips of a... yeah,  lol  xD  

And the pronouns: "Él, Ella, Usted" are used for he, she, and you (formal). So, take the verb "adivina" [a-dee-bee-NAR] "to guess". Then the sentence: Guess what I have. In English you can get away without using the word "you", however, in Spanish, it must be included, but at the end of the identifying word of who you are talking about or to. And each of the three verb types / endings (ar, er, and ir) have their own rules for how to change the verb to identify who you are talking about or talking to. For the ar verb, for "he, she, and you (formal)", you remove the "r", so you will just have an "a" at the end of the verb.

"Adivina lo que traigo"... "You guess (adivina) lo que (what) traigo (I bring)." Since you are referring to what you have for the other person to know or receive, you say, "I bring", rather than "tengo" (I have). It means the same thing, but whereas English is VERY literal, but also allows manipulation of words to mean the same thing, Spanish on the other hand, does not, it relies more so, tightly, on context.

Rules mentioned above is the same thing if you were speaking about a man named John, for example, you'd use the same rule for he, she, you (formal). He is a man, he is a... he, so "Juan abre (inf. abrir; to open, "opens") la puerta (the door). You are using the "ir" verb ending, so you remove the ir and add an "e" for he, she, you (formal). Simple!

I really enjoy this way of speaking and writing a language, it just makes things easier, at least for me, anyways. It's stuff like this that learning resources do not teach simply enough, not even the Michel Thomas Method. However, the MTM really got me sticking to learn the basics. But it didn't / doesn't teach everything, just makes some things easy to learn, that's about it.

[Art] interesting gameboy GTA SA art LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum