BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

This is some seriously cool shit. This guy uses an android phone, old Gameboy casing, and the internals of a Wii remote(bluetooth connectivity w/phone) to build a cool gameboy.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/01/hacker_combines_game_boy_wii_remote_and_android_to_create_portable_nirvana

The energy you give, you shall receive.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Now that's pretty cool! Thanks for showing me this, Welohabi. I wonder if anyone on this forum has a good enough imagination and is clever enough to build something like that guy did.

I've had all of these cool imaginations to make stuff like this when I was younger, but I never had the tools and equipment to do it and I wasn't clever enough in my opinion. I forget some of the cool stuff that wanted to try to make too. Oh well, maybe someday.

Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I hack and slash shit all the time.

I did this to my MW3 Headset.
Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! 389308_3372143974767_399541273_n

I get dual sound now. Cool

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Welohabi wrote:

what the hell. thats such a good idea. i saw a pair of headsets like those in my programming class, ill swipe a pair like that and attach my headbanger to it so i dont have to buy a new mic since the ear piece is broken

Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

My school got these really cool $100 headsets for the computer tech classes and my friend stashed about five of them in his backpack when the teachers weren't looking. It turns out that the headsets actually worked on his PS3. He's thinking about selling them on Kijiji.

I'm going to tell one of the principals because he steals way too much stuff from the school. I'm not saying he should steal only a few things every now and then, but I'm just saying that stealing in general is wrong.

If I was with him at the same time he stole those headsets and he got caught I would be just as guilty as him.

Most Awesome Cell Phone / Gameboy Hack EVER! LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Suzan223Pian

Suzan223Pian

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:
Welohabi wrote:
what the hell. thats such a good idea. i saw a pair of headsets like those in my programming class, ill swipe a pair like that and attach my headbanger to it so i dont have to buy a new mic since the ear piece is broken
Always want to live in a peaceful and safe condition now the mobile phone tracking devices and the cell phone signal devices has been used to disturb people. Have picked up one gps signal blocker and really helpful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum