BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Longer name for Name Modifier Code!!

+6
SnB@BWH
[GOW]GOD OF MW3
Bully@WiiPlaza
Macopride64
Xylon
xSwifTeX
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

First topic message reminder :

Profile 1 Name Modifier CCP (HOME) [777eThOd*]
28200F0A 00000800
06B0AA84 00000020
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

E0000000 80008000

As you can see in this, there is 3 lines of X
Is there any way to make it bigger so i can have a LONGER name?? thx guys, Peace

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Xylon wrote:This is no reason to say I'm a noob. Keep this for yourself, please -.- I hate this word...
I have deleted the posts, and it was no spamming, only defending from his dumb spam and disturbing texts. Sorry if it was spamming for you.

Now to the code, only edit the codes for the name. If you would like to have longer names do not forget the bytes, but the code is for your country and should work
Sincerely

Xylon, you are like the best helper i have ever seen, UNLIKE THE SMAMMERS. Bully, Seth, Xylon and Welohabi helped me when ever i needed help.. All credit goes to you guys and ill be starting youtube channel and its all cause of you're help. Thx guys, Peace

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Lol, I don't even remember helping you, but your welcome. Shocked

The energy you give, you shall receive.

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Xylon wrote:Damned, stop spaming...

You can add more line, but then you have to change this:
Profile 1 Name Modifier CCP (HOME) [777eThOd*]
28200F0A 7FFF8000
06B0AA84 00000030<-48 bytes in hex are 30
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
E0000000 80008000

So one line 8 bytes, convert the bytes into hex. You also can try this, if you press the button, you can change it with everytime by pressing.
Spoiler:
You can see everytime there 9 lines. 9 lines x 8bytes are 72, in hex 48. (First it was 46, like here a mistake with 18 and 20 so it is the same code).
You also can add more names. Do not forget to put in the right bytenumber and change the namecodes.

Sincerely

It deleted my whole profile Sad(((((((( anyway to fix it Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Oh my... You deleted it on accident? I don't think that can be fixed.

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Welohabi wrote:Oh my... You deleted it on accident? I don't think that can be fixed.

It wasnt an accident....... URGGGG..
I used the code and i put in in right hex and i activated home. then i came back to my profile and it was like stuffed up sooo bad... then i went in my profile.. then i got out, went to 1st profile...
It wouldnt let me go online.. so i went back to my main profile which is 3rd.. and wierd thing was it said create a new profile.. so i changed name and its......... WTFFFFF!!!!!!!!! i feel like raging now .... i had full of allys... urgg..

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I don't think you were supposed to make it longer. You should have tested it on a secondary profile first.

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

If it doesn't work you have too much letters...Bully you can lock this Very Happy

Sincerely

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

it wont work. the amount of chars you can have in your name will only go so far.

Longer name for Name Modifier Code!! - Page 2 Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

Yeah, this I meant. I think this topic can be closed know, this should be all. Rolling Eyes

Beldis

if its longer it wont show your full name Wink

Xylon

Xylon
Code Creator

No, if it is too long, it may doesn't work. Rolling Eyes

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Too long name = Can´t connect to online

CLOSED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]