BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.)

+9
Welohabi
JQSmooth
B0B
Beldis
[STG]Sgt.Ghost
toneke91
Bully@WiiPlaza
SnB@BWH
Seth@WiiPlaza
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

First topic message reminder :

using this command line along with a USB Keyboard you can achieve non-host;

God Mode
No - Clip
Infinite Ammo (possible)
and give all weapons

all you have to do is enter commands like the commands that are bound into command codes (like for zombies)

a short list of commands are

noclip
god
demigod
notarget
noclip
ufo

and can be found in the multiplayer region of MEM80 at address 808E321C

heres the console/command line used here in this video for the PC (same thing)

[SC7E52] EPIC Command Line/Console (Non-Host God Mode/No Clip ect.) - Page 2 Rsz_1r10  

https://github.com/SethWiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Rolling Eyes 
Clearly, Seth posted it and shitnbitch put it into his pastebin afterwards. Since it even has the "read more" line at the bottom it must be this site.

Who even cares?
Some people always go ape shit when Seth or sometimes me post a code.
Why pasting it over and over? Links can be used...

derrickcandy.lang

derrickcandy.lang

I'm interested into finding out exactly how this works if you could please help me that would be awesome.

[LKWP]FALADOR

derrickcandy.lang wrote:I'm interested into finding out exactly how this works if you could please help me that would be awesome.
If you bothered to watch his video you would know that it works via usb keyboard

derrickcandy.lang

derrickcandy.lang

[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:
derrickcandy.lang wrote:I'm interested into finding out exactly how this works if you could please help me that would be awesome.
If you bothered to watch his video you would know that it works via usb keyboard
I did watch the video and I did have a keyboard hooked to my Wii so before you comment on my post make sure you know everything I am not some little kid .

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Maybe something is missing in the code which allows keyboard input Shocked
I have a bad feeling about it suddenly xD

derrickcandy.lang

derrickcandy.lang

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Maybe something is missing in the code which allows keyboard input Shocked
I have a bad feeling about it suddenly xD
Maybe I didn't do it right do I bring up like a certain screen or something to be able to type it in or something I am still learning stuff so I am new

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

The console needs to show up and your keyboard connected then it should allow you to type. People say it doesn't work, so it's the code...

derrickcandy.lang

derrickcandy.lang

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:The console needs to show up and your keyboard connected then it should allow you to type. People say it doesn't work, so it's the code...
ok ty

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

the commande line is here, my keyboard is "on" but nothing when i type in

[LKWP]FALADOR

I think the console is pretty much useless until someone with a gecko can write code for USB Keyboard always activated/Useable.

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

I believe the code might work,but maybe its Gecko OS's problem. I highly doubt that the keyboard would be able to function along correctly with Gecko OS already modifying the game. Maybe if someone coded it so it could work along with a keyboard,then it might actually work then.(<- I'm not sure about this,it's really just a guess)
Also,couldn't we just bind these commands to controls,and use them that way? That would make things a tad bit easier.

[LKWP]FALADOR

Reclaimer Shawn wrote:I believe the code might work,but maybe its Gecko OS's problem. I highly doubt that the keyboard would be able to function along correctly with Gecko OS already modifying the game. Maybe if someone coded it so it could work along with a keyboard,then it might actually work then.(<- I'm not sure about this,it's really just a guess)
Also,couldn't we just bind these commands to controls,and use them that way? That would make things a tad bit easier.
I am pretty sure it does not mess with the USB keyboard unless you have it plugged in at the launch of Gecko Launch making it think there is a USB Gecko plugged in and then trying to load from it leading to black screen. Second the keyboard only activates and can only be used when the on screen keyboard pops up hence the need of a Keyboard always active code or keyboard pops up along with command line menu. Third a code like that already exists. The first time I have seen this code it was altered by many skids. It was known as the Bravo command code for Zombies. Bully has now released a program that can make modifying a command code n00b proof. Gecko OS is a lot more reliable for applying codes than any other Application I have used such as Accio hacks or cfg Any more debates or questions that people want to take up with me must be done via PM I do not like wasting precious forum space anymore
Closed 

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wait, the precious space is the PM one and not the forum. Post the heck outa it thumbsup 

Like I said earlier, it is the code's problem only.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum