BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
What is this mysterious pointer address? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is this mysterious pointer address?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Welohabi wrote:
shitnbitch wrote:I know float and I can find where the values are located in most codes, but I was just messing around with the code. I'm just lucky that the edited version of the code didn't f*ck my game up too bad or anything.

All that I highlighted was the button activator address and the main pointer address. The speed values are in blue, but don't need changed.
I could Google this but I would rather ask here because I will get a better answer without all the extras...

Question What is this mysterious pointer address? scratch

I have seen codes that say go offline first to activate the pointer...What are they referring too? or What does that mean? (specifically)
uthink

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I'm not positive what those codes are referring too.

A pointer is basically an address in RAM(memory). It's value contains the location of the desired memory (health, ammo, speed, etc)address usually with an offset added to it.

This code line is setting the pointer address to the value located at address 80823624.
48000000 80823624

This code line is checking if the pointer address is a valid address in the 90-93 mem regions.
DE000000 90009340

And this code line is adding the offset "5E13C" to the pointer address (The value at 80823624 + 5E13C =XXXXXXXX)
4A100000 0005E13C

Pointers are used because sometimes the addresses you want to change move around in the RAM based on which level of the game you are on or other things.

Look at the RAM like a book. It starts with a Table of Contents, and each new chapter would represent a diff part of the game, such as character attributes, game levels, etc. If the character attributes are always loaded after the game level then the addresses for the character attributes would change based on the size of the individual level.

But if we look at the table of contents we can find where the address will always be no matter what. (Although the pages in a book don't change around. Razz)

Best explanation I can offer feel free to ask questions.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,9526.msg80603.html#msg80603

@Welohabi Damn you beat me to it! Oh well, this is what I was going to post.

What is this mysterious pointer address? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Not to mention all that info came from my head and not from a copy&paste, but your example is also good.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It wasn't my example, but thanks anyways.

What is this mysterious pointer address? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

@shitnbitch:
You should post the link to the post only instead of copying the content. I did it for you.

@Welohabi:
Perfectly right. C2 codes don´t need porting, it doesn´t matter if PAL or NTSC-U code. They´re just regionfree.

Also:
I wouldn´t use Deathwolf´s code since mine/strakn´s is definitely better. At least the pointer address is. What is this mysterious pointer address? 424776184

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote: C2 codes don´t need porting, it doesn´t matter if PAL or NTSC-U code. They´re just regionfree.

Another words if a Conduit 2 code does not work then it is simply broken, because the codes are universal.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

What you just said happenes quite often on C2. It mostly is a pain to find the right pointer when about 100 results show up and only 1 or 2 of them are working all the time. pale

Once the right has been found, the work is done.

Admitedly, none of my codes ever got patched. I had God Mode Non-Host the 2nd or 3rd day the game was out and it worked until now and still does *cough*. HVS just failed. Many people thought their patches kept killing hacks which is dead wrong.
No address moved for some reason.

The CoD patches were quite devastating since they did move almost all addresses. But no use, the addresses only had to be adjusted.

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

All I heard was, non host GOD MODE. Troll

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum