BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I got banned from MW3..not anymore...XD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jingle*Bells

Jingle*Bells
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

This post is mainly for warning others to not make the same mistake.

My story...

So I received numerous txt on MW3 from a certain clan that wanted me to hop their account to give them level 31 all guns and other goodies.
^What I should have done was told them to hack their Wii and come here for good working worry free codes.

But instead I searched for a hop code...found one on a nOOb leaker site and worked my magic only to get banned or should I say banned myself from being able to connect online servers.

Let this be a WARNING to all you who grab just any code and try (you could be next).

So most everyone avoided my asking for help, probably because of the code that I used was obvious to be an account hop code Embarassed (frowned upon, shame on me).

Most likely you will not find a fix anytime soon, and don't bother installing a back up nand cause that will not work.
My suggestion would be admit defeat and move on (something I am not so good at).

computer Yes I/we have discovered a way to undo this bullshit ban (not by myself I had help).

Here is how...
Don't use bullshit codes from sites that leak and steal credits and don't try and account hop.
Exclamation AND DO NOT ASK ME HOW I FIXED MY SELF CREATED BAN Exclamation

Like a Star @ heaven I am 100% positive of what code caused this because I used it again just to make sure and once again I was self-banned and then self un-banned after our fix solution.
FTW!

ps. I got my gecko today whoop whoop!

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Thanks for letting everyone know.

That's why I never use any codes from Shitleakers or those low level clan sites that think they're the best hackers ever.

Don't get me wrong though, I've used codes from Shitleakers before and when I was trying to connect to MWR Online it kept freezing my Wii with a loud beeping noise, but back then I didn't know how to find which code could be causing a problem (n00b).

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

I would have said an account hop code caused this if I thought you used them.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder

Lol, shitleakers.

Codeleakers isn't even a forum about wii codes anymore, it's just a bunch of retards talking about stupid shit that happens to them in their lives

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum