BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I wanted to try out James0x57's NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 program, but whenever I boot it up, it says "A Java Exception Has Occured!". The error is from the Java Virtual Machine and I don't really know what that is.  lol  I know almost shit all about Java, but I can tell that his code is pretty shitty.  xD  Any help or better suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/a9dGu5v6

NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You need to keep the lib folder in the same directory.

I decompiled and imported everything into my Eclipse so that i can mess around with the sources.

I cleaned off a lot of useless code and made the Gecko code output "prettier" with proper new lines and whatnot. It has been written in 2008 lol, no wonder there's room for improvement. Wink

I haven't touched a lot though, the function is still 100% the same since I don't have a clue about the whole GCN AR code thing. There is no need to do major changes anyways, it works already and I obviously wouldn't even know what's considered a "bug" in the conversion.

Download here:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t3469-

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I tried it out and it gave me the same error. But I think it needs the library folder in the same directory like you said, which you didn't include in the download. Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

My build doesn't require that anymore lol, it's included now to be more n00b-proof. xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

lol Well, for some fucked up reason, I still get the same exception error. Maybe it's something with my Java version. I have the latest version though. Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It should work with Java whatever from 2008 since James0x57 released the program back then and never updated it. xD

It works for me, try to install Java 8:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html

and remove ALL older Java versions by deinstalling them manually.

NGC AR to WiiRD Converter v0.9 "Java Exception" on Boot Javain11

The 2nd one in the picture is for programmers only (I think). You should at least have the 1st one there.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Thank you, it worked! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum