BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I had the same problem, until I remembered reading the article on the Wiibrew Wiki. See picture below!

WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot Screen10

You also have to add the WiiMC homebrew channel app to the apps folder on your SD card. This also works if you're running from a reader, hence "USB". After doing this, it should work! Wink

WiiMC Channel Returns To Home Menu After Boot LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If it just reboots, it usually didn't find the executable application which was supposed to be there on your SD card (it would be better if they coded it in a way that the "problem" is displayed to the user instead). Happens with forwader channels and so on. It's actually a good thing to use them, it saves installing .wad files since you can just update on your SD card or through the app itself.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I think that's one of the reasons why I couldn't get the CFG Loader channel to boot properly on my black Wii. I think it's for every channel that does that not just WiiMC.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Right, I had just that in mind while posting. The cfg usb loader folder in apps has to have the exact name of "USBLoader" in order for the forwarder channel to work. I use one so I can tell Wink

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

You can use "priiloader", install file and the wii start on this file (CFG loader, USB loader and others).

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You only have to use Priiloader if your system is bricked or doesn't function properly.

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

i use this for start on Neogamma

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum