BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DARK-ANONYFAG Returns

+4
Whats weed?HAHAHA
Shadow@BWH
SnB@BWH
Bully@WiiPlaza
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 1:33 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, go read his fucking comments. Do you really think it's a 2nd person that dumb or clearly the same? xD

Code:
[...] I see you been making a lot of codes for black ops wii so some of the findings i have may have been found but i don't own the ram address's because didn't compile the asm data, however a few of the codes i found i searched on google for i found and no searches so no one has used it nor posted it yet but i'll show a video on the on incoming through TV.
Code:
No i didn't, i just said i didn't make the address's so i don't own the address's but i just said i made an incoming chat with the mic in because it puts the incoming chat into your TV so people could hear your chat thru their tv but i didn't release it yet. I do have codes that are made from other people, i never said they were mine. Im not taking credit from codes that are not mine because even the codes you and i have were found by others before us
Code:
The code i have in my video is a transparent wall code to see thru everything and yes i have seen your version of it but i have 05 codetype, are you saying you made that code or did you changed the codetype from an 05 and made it an F2. i never steal nor taken credit of something that is NOT mine.
Code:
I think you have a serious problem about trying to own ram address's and the inter workings of ram hacking that you didn't make even though using a device or a hacking debug development device, you know about video info of what i asked you and i thank you. I know about ram hacking but i never said i own or made any of them, let this said and be done, you can only patent things that are yours. I know exactly what your trying to do, finding and making ram address's are different.
Code:
Dude wtf are you talking about, i just made this channel and your saying im DARK-ANONYFAG. Wrong answer, the name clearly has DARK-SKY not DARK-ANONYFAG. Prove me wrong, i bet you won't bring your punk ass on black ops wii and get ass beat since your so badass at stealing credit from other peoples codes and changing codetype into Freeze F2, calling yourself a coder, more like a fake ass leecher.
Code:
For ever what reason that you block DARK-ANONYFAG doesn't have anything to do with me. And the reason if you block me is because you know im right.

That's most of the shit he wrote. The rest was about video settings for recording gameplay and whatnot. Besides that, nice novel of brain-dead retardedness and admitted incompetence. "I don't post or show my codes because I don't own the RAM addresses" must be the worst excuse for sucking a$$ at coding I've ever heard lmao2

2DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 1:55 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"I don't post or show my codes because I don't own the RAM addresses"

Umm... What?! scratch God, that kid is brain-dead! Just the shit he says sounds so brain-dead. Rolling Eyes

DARK-ANONYFAG Returns LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 2:47 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

The dumbass is arguing with himself xD talk about your splitting personality. Post the video I wanna see this "Video" of his and the codes he supposedly has/made but didn't make xD.

4DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 3:15 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:The dumbass is arguing with himself xD talk about your splitting personality. Post the video I wanna see this "Video" of his and the codes he supposedly has/made but didn't make xD.
There also were comments by me in-between but they are now lost since I banned him from my channel.

5DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 5:11 am

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

hahahhahhahah what a faggot dark-sky is lol! soldier lmao exdee!

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭ŠĥåÐøW Tĥé Çødér☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭wØLf Tĥé Béàšt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭TĥÉ ÑïGgÉrLì§T ñÍgGêR îÑ åLl Øf ÑìGtÖwÑ Šĥîtñbítçĥ ☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭Šêtĥ Tĥé Slàyêr☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭BÌñàry Tĥé Grëàt☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

«™️™️»«™️™️»¿§✞☭XxMødzxX Tĥé Pímp☭✞§¿«™️™️»«™️™️»

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                 Béšt cødérš Ëvér

6DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 9:15 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Omg, he's even beating himself now. No comment xD
Im whining, i have prove of the codes i made. I went to your site and i saw that you switched my words around saying i said coders change codetypes when i was clearing talking about you, but certain other so called coders do the exact same thing but not all. I am not DARK-ANONYFAG, i see that you made a Footsteps Radar code and that code has been made by jakey wayyyy back buddy. I also seen that Disable Compass Grid by Savage, i been had that code wayy before savage but he posted it first, look at my video and you'll see it. Savage posted No Compass Grid was made a little after inf spy plane was made.

I may do a video and find out whom owns what codes and what credit has been stolen. Its real easy to find it with a USB gecko or ram dump and claim its yours and post it, I see that this so call bull at wii plaza has been trying to claim all these dvars that are not his, so even if anyone makes a code or find a ram address his will claim it his. A few people told me that

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/7/2014, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

7DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 9:25 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

DARK-ANONYFAG Returns FkSrSzW

8DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 10:48 am

Whats weed?HAHAHA

Whats weed?HAHAHA
Program Code Creator

wow what a faggot lol! thinking bully steals credit even though  he doesn't hahahahahaha soldier lmao exdee! lmao2

9DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/7/2014, 6:47 pm

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

DARK-ANONYMOUS and DARK-SKY are fucking scared ass bitches who hop to protect themselves (and they're not even good at that) and they both suck at the game. All they do is wallbang which is fucking retarded when you just sit behind a wall the whole game and shoot. That's the shit that pisses me the fuck off devil

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q

10DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/8/2014, 5:51 pm

Zodiac

Code Creator

He has never contributed 1 thing. I remember on 1 site that i saw him post a credit stolen code called Dark Virus which was zTwist Virus which is completely non-functional and fucking retarded. Definition of N00b right there.

11DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/8/2014, 11:23 pm

Melissa

Melissa

Really

Last edited by Melissa on 11/9/2014, 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

12DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 2:15 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

So DARK-ANONYMOUS I mean Melissa. At what point were you going to have sex with yourself? You've already fought with yourself and kissed your own ass so when's the makeup sex coming? Also it takes 10 seconds to decode a proxy just a little fyi on your part Wink. I've thought about it people on here have thought about it and people at school have thought about it and our only conclusion is that your fucking crazy and should be thrown into the lonny bin. You can say it's all bullshit all you want. But shat you forget is that over half of the people who play the Wii have your kik, Your YouTube and they all know your fake and dumb as shit. Talking about how amazing you are when you run a ISO can't pay the money to buy the game yourself. You don't mod you don't do anything you copy and paste codes and change values. You see there was a reason why us ReVx clan members didn't care if you hopped us or anything. It's because we all know your a joke. To us to everyone your just another little child who has account hoppers nothing more. Look at you making fake YouTube accounts trying to hype yourself up and doing the same thing on here. Your pathetic.

13DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 7:54 am

Melissa

Melissa

Shadow, i am a girl not a DARK-ANONYMOUS or DARK-SKY. I don't have sex with myself because unlike you i have boyfriend and do you have a girlfriend or do you beat your meat thinking about women when you can't get any pussy. I do have facebook but not a kik or youtube channel. I don't even know how to make codes thats why i came here so what the fuck are you talking about.

14DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 8:21 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

WTF?! You came on this site to learn how to make codes, but yet, this is the first post you make and you've been on this site since 2013-08-13, which is more than a year! More like you came here to leech the codes.

15DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 8:39 am

Melissa

Melissa

shitnbitch, i didn't come here to leech codes from anyone and that's why im not on codeleechers and plus that site is shut down for some time now. I came to LEARN or do you not understand what learn means "being taught a skill". I seen people leech codes on here as well but doesn't mean i do. I just sit back and watch the coders or leechers argue over codes. Hmmmm, what reason did you come here for.

16DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 8:44 am

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

You guys better watch out for dark-anonymous, recentely he DDoSed my toaster. Now i can never eat toast ever again in my life pale . So learn from my mistake and don't fuck with him.

17DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 12:28 pm

Zodiac

Code Creator

Everyone message him on kik if you wish to roast him like i do : DARK_ANONYMOUS

18DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 12:35 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Thanks, Zodiac. I'll have fun tonight proving to him how retarded he is. xD Twisted Evil

19DARK-ANONYFAG Returns Empty Re: DARK-ANONYFAG Returns 11/9/2014, 2:48 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I will quote myself "It takes 10 seconds to decode a proxy" I said those thing cuz I know he's on the site. Wii tard forgot everyone has his IP -.- even as a quest your IP will still show up in the archives. As for your "Learning a skill" Tutorials is where you should look and comment on if that's all you want and care about. Not this shit. Sorry for snapping at everyone I've had a rough day and the skid just really needs to grow up and get a life. The fag takes the game so seriously I honestly believe once the servers go down he will kill himself cuz he will have nothing left to live for because to him the game is his life. As for your ReVx and ReDx clan shit I don't buy you don't have any relastions with him or your not just one of his little split personalities.  For the reason being that the only people that knew about that crap was him and the clan member's it was never made public. Now for the code's he claims to have. I have a Kik I got his because his dumbass left it in a message of a account I hopped adding back the persons allies. I asked him multiple times what a F6 code types was used for because he said he had a gecko and was all powerful. He went around the question everytime I asked him saying some dumbass shit and sending a pic of his screen showing he plays it through a ISO file. He can say he made those codes all he wants but if he can't tell me a simple code type it proves he didn't make shit and has no idea for that he was saying. When a person says "Join my world of the Dark Net" when all it is is people using proxies and underground file sharing again proves his stupidity. As for a GF yes I do have one. I'm a emo scene/punk  Cool and I make great money from Spencers and Hot topic . She's twice as smart as you considering she's not talking shit to people who are smarter and know more then her. Lastly were suppose to beilve you have been on this site for about a year didn't have any questions for anyone or feel the need to comment on anything? Ya no not likely not even close. I don't care if you say your fucking Santa Clause your story doesn't add up probably because that's all it is is a story in other words a lie. Ither way he's a skid a dumbass a idiot of a child that needs to grow the fuck up and get a life. He knows nothing about tech/coding nothing notta zip. Case Closed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum