BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Dark-Anonyfag Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Dark-Anonyfag Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Dark-Anonyfag Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Dark-Anonyfag Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Dark-Anonyfag Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Dark-Anonyfag Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Dark-Anonyfag Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Dark-Anonyfag Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Dark-Anonyfag Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Dark-Anonyfag Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark-Anonyfag

+4
Melissa
SnB@BWH
Zodiac
TheDetonator
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dark-Anonyfag Empty Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 4:48 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Basically heres our kik convo:

I showed him a link of the topic bully posted and he said

Faggot: Ohhhh, so I see you wanna make thing personally is that it (The fuck is he talking about)

Faggot: I see you wanna make jokes about DDoSing a toaster. (You made the joke not funny anymore)

Faggot: If I were to go to a site I would have my ip unseen by optimizing it more than once (He put optimizing so he seems smart)

Faggot: (He posted a picture of my girlfriend, i have no idea where he got it don't ask)

Faggot: That's your girl huh...I have a plan for her (So he's a perv now?)

Faggot: Lol, what my IP address then fag (I didn't say anything about his ip?)

Faggot: As for you and your lil fuck buddies I don't take that game seriously, what's why I've
been gone for 4-5 months (Who the fuck are my lil fuck buddies)

Faggot: So clearly you have me mixed up with the other Dark~Anonymous (No, there's no retard as big as you)

Faggot: If you didn't know that other one was Nero trying to be me, he put those codes on
wickedhackz for everyone to see because he knew you fuck niggas would believe him because I have a lot yalls information and I'll it will be release with ip and Facebook pages also with street address's (You got me fucked up if you think im reading this)

Me: i dont even know half the shit your talking about, just my girl

Me: idk what wickedhackz is

2Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 4:55 pm

Zodiac

Code Creator

LOL. He doesn't take the game seriously yet he took so much time out of his day to find "all our info." I think he's mad. And wickedhackz is the site where he posted the dark viruz code. No nero didn't post it. he's just embarrassed. Laughing

3Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 5:25 pm

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

He just told me "I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do but you will know when it's to late." Maybe he's gonna finally get teh fuck outta my life. kudos Oh, and also he comes on here as a guest or whatnot to spy on us. Just a sidenote.

4Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 6:03 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Yeah, I think we already know that he comes online as a guest. He makes it pretty obvious. lol Also, there's no doubt about it that Melissa is Dark-Anonyfag. Who the fuck in their right mind would defend a brain-dead retarded faggot skid?! xD

Dark-Anonyfag LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 6:22 pm

Melissa

Melissa

shitnbitch@BWH, im DARK-ANONYFAG. Try again Redneck, i use to play with DARK-ANONYMOUS not Dark~Anonymous, sky, radikal amy and jakey but i bet you use to be in red x clan. Most of you are trying your best to find out who both are and you won't because your stupid to realize that you too are also brain-dead. Prove me wrong but didn't i see on here that someone said he was skiddies and now reading from what TheDetonator saying DARK comes here to spy as a guest.

6Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 6:39 pm

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I was never in any Red X clan. The only clan I'm in is BWH.

"I use to play with DARK-ANONYMOUS not Dark~Anonymous."

Umm... That's the same fuckin' thing, just written differently! Also, the proper definition of a redneck is a slave. So, are you calling me a slave? xD I'm deeply sorry, but I'm afraid you have BDRFS. It's OK, you're not the only one who has it. There are many others out there that suffer from BDRFS. Perhaps you should befriend them and share your retardedness with each other. Have a nice day! Smile

7Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/10/2014, 7:04 pm

Melissa

Melissa

Sure, you can say you weren't but i know you were in that clan along with savage hackz. I looked at that site called wickhackz and seen Dark~Anonymous(Fake) because why would he post his codes after you said he doesn't and even a brain-dead fag can figure that out. If you think about what you just said that the word REDNECK is a slave but how can you rednecks be racist to black people. I really think you need to get out of your moms home and explore something else besides a video game.

8Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 1:47 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

So we now have proof Melissa is a bullshit liar. Only FAG-ANONYMOUS would know all of that info. Also that she knows your black when you never said you were and all posts of you saying anything regarding to that were deleted (The so called "Dox"). Also dumbass talks about Nero pretending to be him. Yaaaaaa no sorry Nero has a Gecko knows how to code. On top of that he's on his PS3 most of the time nowadays and would never waste his time by posting codes that didn't work. Lastly the codes that were posted had DARK-ANONYMOUS for credit and the fag toke full credit for it as well. What he forgets and doesn't know is about a year and a half ago I made a post on both CL and on CodeDepiction making fun of the idiot for taking credit for a non functional code. The person who gave it to me originally asked why it wasn't working and I quote "The real DARK-ANONYMOUS gave me this code and said it would ban people and give them a virus. All I have to do is hop them and press the activator and there gone for good but I can't get it to work. Will you please help me?" The code was a account hopper with a bullshit address added in at the bottom. I was like Hmmmm I know I've seen this before then I was like oh ya it's the zTwist Virus from a few months back. Now back to you, You talk just like him and reek of his stupidity your not who you say you are I know that for a fact. This is why
Melissa wrote:sky, radikal amy and jakey but i bet you use to be in red x clan

Something only he would know and say. As for the guest thing yes he is that's a no brainier. The idiot doesn't think before he posts. A few hours after I posted the video of the idiot hacker who would show up in the comments trying to act like a big shot? The idiot skid known as DARK-ANONYMOUS. Same as all of the other videos and stuff that is posted on this site. Also again as I said before even if your a guest your IP Address is still logged in and put in the archives and again it only takes 10 seconds to decode a proxy. I can go on for hours and point out all of the holes in your story and lies. I'll leave that as a question. Do you guys want me to keep ripping the lies and story's apart or stop because you think I've exposed the idiot enough?

9Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 3:03 am

Melissa

Melissa

Shadow@BWH, you want me to be him so bad but its ok because i won't never be him. I said that i PLAYED with him before 2.5 years ago, so go suck a dick you lonely fag. You also said only DARK-ANONYMOUS would know all of that info not really because its called researching and getting the info yourself. You keep talking about it only takes 10 seconds to decode a proxy, im scared of you and you might ddos or send a botnet to my TV. However my boyfriend has already completed 2 years in computer science so i would know how to change my IP location, stupid kid. You also said that The Real DARK-ANONYMOUS gave you ztwist non-functional code and i highly doubt that because he never even gave me a single dam code, just told me things. You may have met a fake one trying to fuck you up after The Real one appear that i know of because people wanted to be him because he hopped so many people. I heard he use to hopped from a server terminal or something but i doubt that, i think he used a backdoor to hop. BTW, who the fuck is black.

Last edited by Melissa on 11/11/2014, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

10Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 3:18 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

"BTW, wtf is black."

Are you fuckin' brain-dead?! Shocked

11Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 3:32 am

Melissa

Melissa

shitnbitch@BWH, Im guessing that's your favorite word "Brain-Dead" or the certain people here use it so much that its become your and their vocab. How can i be brain-dead when im functioning just fine.

12Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 3:41 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Melissa wrote:You may have met a fake one trying to fuck you up after The Real one appear that i know of because people wanted to be him because he hopped so many people.
Who wants to imitate a faggot code leecher skiddie? I guess nobody else knows how to use Wii codes, what a mystery. xD

Melissa wrote:How can i be brain-dead when im functioning just fine.
It doesn't quite seem like you're functioning just fine. "Brain-dead" is not meant in the literal sense though you brain-dead faggot. You failed to get even that... lmao2

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=braindead <- Yes, this is a clickable link! (For people suffering on BDRFS)

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/11/2014, 3:53 am; edited 5 times in total

13Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 3:43 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

He guys check this out "Her" IP is the same IP as that dumbass I posted about (The X). Who also has the same IP as DARK-ANONYFAG. Pwned

14Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 3:58 am

Melissa

Melissa

Bully@WiiPlaza, your just mad because you like using the word "Brain-dead" more than anyone so you must be the Brain-Dead one because certain people following behind you and using that word more than its used in a life threatening matter, in your case its really bad thinking you know every little about hacking when your the one that leeches codes, thats what nero/zodiac said. Shadow@BWH, wow so now im suppose to be another person now. The X, i haven't even hear of that person before. No one has the same ip address and NO you don't have my ip because im using a VPN. Another made up name that shadow said so that must be your other name "Right".

15Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:07 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a network connection that enables you to create a secure connection over the public Internet to private networks at a remote location. Not make your IP disappear or disable it from being seen. Hmmmmm so what your telling me is that you don't have a IP. By that logic you couldn't connect to the internet because IP stands for Internet Protocol. A IP  is a numerical label assigned to each device participating in a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. An IP address has 2 functions host or network interface identification and location addressing. So once again your making yourself look even more like a dumbass. I can go even more in depth with this but once again you'll look like a bigger moron and your already doing a great job of that by yourself.

16Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Melissa wrote:[...] in your case its really bad thinking you know every little about hacking when your the one that leeches codes, thats what nero/zodiac said.
LOL. Obviously I don't know everything by far but at least I'm not a wannabe coder skiddie. xD You're all n00bs compared to me, I study computer science. Rolling Eyes

This is the law and that's what the almighty Bully@WiiPlaza said! All what you skids say about anything coding is therefore meaningless. You couldn't even solve any basic coder tests yet talking and thinking you're Wii badasses and the best ever for copying and modifying some codes others found. exdee! I was better than that 5 years ago already when I started making codes. upat

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/11/2014, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

17Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:15 am

Melissa

Melissa

Shadow@BWH, going to google is easy but a VPN is dynamic so even if a hacker were to steal info it would be encrypted. You wouldn't know that unless you found it on google. I think ill ask DARK to make an account to shut your ass up. This site has already defaced by the way by him.

18Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:21 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

You do realize that 1 I have both Neros and Zodiacs kik's. 2 if you want to make another account and lie once again about being someone different go ahead. 4 You doing that will only prove my point further. Last but not least 5 Your a idiot. lmao Bully Nither Nero or Zodiac ever said that it's once again another lie by this idiot.

19Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:26 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Melissa wrote:I think ill ask DARK to make an account to shut your ass up.
shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Who the fuck in their right mind would defend a brain-dead retarded faggot skid?!  xD
Besides himself, WHO? I'd like to know. Where are all dem anonyskid fans at? I've never seen one anywhere Shocked lmao2

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/11/2014, 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

20Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:27 am

Melissa

Melissa

Bully@WiiPlaza, FYI i don't even makes codes. I said DARK-ANONYMOUS told me things and what codes did he take that you know of, but me being here i've learned a little but not much. So basically what your saying is no one is a match for you on this site. Correct me if im wrong but if you studied computer science don't you think that expands past the WII gaming console because its easy and if your skills does surpasses everyones then why are you still coding wii or are you trying win a brain-dead award for 1st place.

21Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:28 am

Melissa

Melissa

Shadow@BWH, i never said that they said it. You were the only person to say The X to me and that he had the same ip and DARK-ANONYFAG whats my ip if you think you have it.

Last edited by Melissa on 11/11/2014, 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

22Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:29 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Hey "Melissa" I almost forgot here's your forecast for today

Veterans Day: Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

I can do the full week if you would like.

23Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:34 am

Melissa

Melissa

Shadow@BWH, its not sunny over here

24Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:36 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Oh fyi I already did.

25Dark-Anonyfag Empty Re: Dark-Anonyfag 11/11/2014, 4:37 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Melissa wrote:Correct me if im wrong but if you studied computer science don't you think that expands past the WII gaming console because its easy and if your skills does surpasses everyones then why are you still coding wii or are you trying win a brain-dead award for 1st place.
Oh, that's because I'm still having fun to code Wii once in a while when I'm not doing high level math, cryptography, Haskell, Java, SQL, x86 assembly and countless other stuff for my studies which none of you are seeing from me (except for the Wii Java programs and a few PC ones).

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 11/11/2014, 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum