BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol Look at the posts that this idiot has made claiming addresses and codes. All made by Cannibal666 if I may add Rolling Eyes . The Wii tard posted the same videos on both accounts and claims that they both made the same code xD.
All of the codes he has said that "He" made were made by Cannibal666 I'll post them all for proof later. I have never seen a more pathetic excuses of a person in my life.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Shadow@BWH on 11/18/2014, 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

tonerhell

tonerhell

Shadow@BWH wrote:Lol Look at the posts that this idiot has made claiming addresses and codes. All made by Cannibal666 if I may add Rolling Eyes . The Wii tard posted the same videos on both accounts and claims that they both made the same code xD.
All of the codes he has said that "He" made were made by Cannibal666 I'll post them all for proof later. I have never seen a more pathetic excuses of a person in my life.  Rolling Eyes

And his response is:::

me - All made by Cannibal666

DARK-SKY
Hell no, i made this code. Cannibal made all recent players to allies then some fag named bully used F2 codetype and made it new so it does the same thing. Show me where his code is at because i've never seen it so i made it. DARK-ANONYMOUS said he made those other two codes i post so i made a video because he gave me most of his codes but not all and that's why i gave HIM credit.

·

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

You dumbass xD He can't code he's proven it so many times. The fuck tard dosnt even know what code type the name text mods are. If he dosnt know that then he dosnt know anything. Also again proven in the past with his "Dark Virus" code xD. Get out and save yourself further humiliation. Also we know it's you no one would come your defense in anything.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Referring to what he said not you.

Zodiac

Code Creator

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
thats some l33t credit stealing skillz Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball rabbit

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol the best part about it is is that Zodiac and I are both ReVx clan members we both go way back. Cannibal released those codes (the ones that the Fag-Anonymous is useing and is stealing credit for) on our site a long ass time ago. I do recall someone on our site by the name Dark-Anonymous who was posting random ass doxs he found on the internet. He was never a actual clan member but we gave it to him in hope he would see the codes that we have posted see that there old codes and would leave. Truth be told that is what happened. I ran into DARK-ANONYFAG online 4 days later and bragged about making that code to send yourself a text. That dumbass never showed up on the site ever again after we gave him permission to see the codes. Fag-Anonymous has proven on mutiple accounts that he has no idea what he is talking about and can't code at all what so ever. That dumbass who I have run into in the past never used or had that code until again we gave him permission to see them. Once again proving the point of him 1. Lying 2. Credit stealing and 3. Making himself look like a huge idiot.

Zodiac

Code Creator

omfg that is so fucking true i remember that shit. the original rev x site had so many releases from cannibal and i remember asking cannibal to make some sort of glitch gold camo code. cannibal posted alot of shit i cant remember specifically but i remember seeing dark anonyfag on there.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

This dumbass finally reveals his skidness even more by showing his created *cough* stolen *cough* codes in videos and argues with his alternate account in the comments section.

Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  Dark_a10

Please God, don't tell me one can be even more brain-dead. My brain cells are dying when I read this fag's posts xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

XD there one in the same the idiot dosnt know is that I was on the Wii last night and guess who I ran into xD. He wasn't had a run in with Nero since he was on the ReVx site. XD like people can't proof check his lies. XD

What I love so much about this idiot is that he honestly thinks that talking to himself is going to cover his own ass and stupidity. Think again Wii Tard all you did was prove what I had said to be true. He posted this 7 hours ago

Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  7r5H9Da

Now lets go back about a week ago and he said he is never on the site as a guest or anything. We all know that is a lie but that just proves it to be true. Now on to the next thing he posted this.

Dark-Anonyfag and Dark-Sky (Both Him if I may add) Stealing Credit for codes xD  XsQubt9

Nice word play dumbass to bad that were used to it. The reason you wont find cannibals name on that code or even show up if you search for it is because it's under a different name. The code that he is talking about is not called "Send Self Text Message". I know this because again I've had the code for a long ass time and I know again it was made by Nero and Cannibal. Anyone who want's it PM me and I'll give it to you. Zodiac and I both have it I'm just not sure if he remembers the name of the code ither way he does have it. So once again nice word play dumbass but not good enough. Pwned upat

Also check out his latest comment about text string codes xD. My thought is that he's trying to refer to the name mod trying to show that he figured it out.  What the Wii tard doesn't know is that yes that is the code type but it's a different code format. I love it the kids a fucking retard xD.

Dark-Sky wrote:Bruh, it don't matter because who ever thinks that is completely retarded and has no clue of what we do. I was doing something with those text modz its just a string write to the memory anyway 06/07 codetypes. I tried that code you made where it lets me have 3 doggies with only 2-3 address lines long. I made a update to that killstreak code. Now its 3 streaks preset of 5 of 17 lines long. I saw a program that bully made, did you get that from his program.

He's trying to make himself look smart when the fact is if he can't and dosn't know the code type/format of the text mods. (Which he proved already in his comment on YouTube) He can't make a code like that. Not to mention he's just stealing credit even more when he talks about the code's relation to Bully's program.

And lastly this post

Dark-Skiddies wrote:Hell no, i made this code. Cannibal made all recent players to allies then some fag named bully used F2 codetype and made it new so it does the same thing. Show me where his code is at because i've never seen it so i made it. DARK-ANONYMOUS said he made those other two codes i post so i made a video because he gave me most of his codes but not all and that's why i gave HIM credit.

Yet in the desciption he says this.

Dark-Skiddies wrote:I made this code. Just send a recent player proposal to them and press the activator and delete them from your proposals, then it will copy them to your ally list but only temporarily, this one however doesn't work on anti-hops

He just described what the code does and it does exactly what Cannibals code does. scratch So ya same code same function he's just talking to hear himself talk. As if he dosn't do that all the time anyway. Point being Cannibal gets the credit once again PM me if you want the code. Sorry Dark-Anonyfag maybe next time upat His new name is

Skid-Anonyfag@ScriptkiddiePlaza

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum