BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Wii Play Tanks
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

» FREE Language-Learning YouTube Channel, Best Way to Learn Language
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty2/19/2024, 10:40 am by SnB@BWH

» Need help to get command line console code to work
Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Empty2/19/2024, 6:41 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

Hello everybody,

Now I have something rather special for you. I would like to request a code I always would have liked to have.
In Wii Sports Resort, there is the Jetski game where you can choose to go to training mode. But the training mode has a 5 minute
timer. I would like to have it freezed. I play the PAL version on Dolphin. On GeckoCodes, there already is an infinite time
code for the Island Flyover, maybe this helps you?

I tried to find something with the code manager of Dolphin. I clicked on Unknown value, let one second of the timer pass, paused
the game, and searched again with Decreased Value. But this didn't work because at the end, there are no values left.
Because I'm still a noobat making codes, I don't know what to do else.

I made a RAM dump with Dolphin:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wesambjzm5bod0j/RZTP01_DUMP80.bin?dl=0

Thank you for your help!

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

Thanks for the dump. I'll see what could be done

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Ghu3eV

Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time Goombasig

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

How the hell did you bypass the Wii Motion Plus screen?!

Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

Binary@BWH wrote:Thanks for the dump. I'll see what could be done

Thank you very much, Binary! I appreciate your help!

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:How the hell did you bypass the Wii Motion Plus screen?!

I'm using a real Wiimote with Motion Plus inside (it's the one from the Skyward Sword Collector's Edition). I connect the Wiimote with the DolphinBar by Mayflash and always use the newest development build of Dolphin. I know the problem with the Motion Plus screen.
But since Dolphin 4.0 I didn't experience this problem anymore.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Oh well, it looks like I win beer exdee!

http://www.geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RZTP01

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

Thank you for the Wakeboarding code, it works, but this is not what I wanted. I said that I want to have a code for the Jetski training. On the English version it's called Power Cruising. And on the German version Jetboot. I used Jetski because this is understandable
for both German and English.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

marc.godhusen wrote:Thank you for the Wakeboarding code, it works, but this is not what I wanted. I said that I want to have a code for the Jetski training. On the English version it's called Power Cruising. And on the German version Jetboot. I used Jetski because this is understandable
for both German and English.
My bad, I made what you wanted now.

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

Thank you but I'm afraid to tell you that it doesn't work properly. I intended this to get the time balloons without haste. When I activate it, I have infinite time, but I'm not able to leave the training mode anymore. It would be best if there would be a toggle which sets the timer to zero after you are done, like in the Flyover game.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

What about a deactivator?

Wii Sports Resort [RZTP01] Request: Infinite Jetski training time LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

marc.godhusen wrote:Thank you but I'm afraid to tell you that it doesn't work properly. I intended this to get the time balloons without haste. When I activate it, I have infinite time, but I'm not able to leave the training mode anymore. It would be best if there would be a toggle which sets the timer to zero after you are done, like in the Flyover game.
Okay. It doesn't show any hud elements when enabled. I made a button activated version now. You can just leave then, it freeze the time on command and is off by default.

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

I'm sorry but it doesn't work. When I press 2, nothing happens. The timer doesn't stop running.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

marc.godhusen wrote:I'm sorry but it doesn't work. When I press 2, nothing happens. The timer doesn't stop running.
Make sure to press the button once and wait if the timer stops. It does work, I tested it myself.

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

I tried it again but it really doesn't work for me on Dolphin. Oddly enough, the Wakeboarding code worked but the Jetski code doesn't. I press 2 and waited 10 seconds, but the timer keeps running. I also tried to hold the button but it didn't help, too.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

marc.godhusen wrote:I tried it again but it really doesn't work for me on Dolphin. Oddly enough, the Wakeboarding code worked but the Jetski code doesn't. I press 2 and waited 10 seconds, but the timer keeps running. I also tried to hold the button but it didn't help, too.
The wakeboarding code is holding and the jetski one just pressing. I tried it again and no problems. Rolling Eyes

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

I can assure you that it doesn't work for me. Did you try the code on Dolphin, too?
This is very strange... I tried at least 10 times now, but pressing 2 does nothing.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Do you have other codes "activated" that work?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don't use Dolphin but a real Wii.

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Do you have other codes "activated" that work?

No, I only have activated this code and nothing else. I just tried it again, it really doesn't work. Maybe Dolphin needs other
codes? But then I don't understand why all the others work.

The code actually should stop the timer, right?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

The code actually DOES stop the timer. Maybe you should do what Bully and everyone else does and use an actual Wii.

marc.godhusen

marc.godhusen

Yeah, maybe you're right. I just wanted it to work on Dolphin, too. I prefer Dolphin over the actual Wii. I will try the code on it later.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum