BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Loadout Generator

+10
TheDetonator
Nallfus.
JQSmooth
Dragon-FlyWolf10
beandaddy10
Lukethebandit
dannyOGKUsh
Seth@WiiPlaza
trevor4875
Bully@WiiPlaza
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

1Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Custom Loadout Generator 6/24/2012, 2:17 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

DOWNLOAD

Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 GECLG3

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 8:46 am; edited 28 times in total

26Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/24/2012, 9:05 am

beandaddy10

Still having the same problem with Loudouts 4 and 5. Refer to the edit in my other post. Arrow

27Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/24/2012, 7:21 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

beandaddy10 wrote:Still having the same problem with Loudouts 4 and 5. Refer to the edit in my other post. Arrow
Fixed. I miscalculated the 4th and 5th loadout by 1 Rolling Eyes

28Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/25/2012, 4:09 pm

beandaddy10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
beandaddy10 wrote:Still having the same problem with Loudouts 4 and 5. Refer to the edit in my other post. Arrow
Fixed. I miscalculated the 4th and 5th loadout by 1 Rolling Eyes

Ok i did a quick test and things are looking good. I'll do more testing when i have time and report back. Very Happy

29Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/25/2012, 6:21 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I did more testing and everything was perfectly fine in the game (I made 3 classes and used all options).

30Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/26/2012, 7:25 am

beandaddy10

Nice job Bully. Thanks again! Smile

31Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/27/2012, 5:23 pm

beandaddy10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I did more testing and everything was perfectly fine in the game (I made 3 classes and used all options).

You and i did the same thing. We both made 3 classes when testing but i just noticed
something in Loudout 4. The Main Equip and Attachments are missing in game. Surprised
Does that happen to you as well?

32Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/28/2012, 9:00 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

beandaddy10 wrote:
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I did more testing and everything was perfectly fine in the game (I made 3 classes and used all options).

You and i did the same thing. We both made 3 classes when testing but i just noticed
something in Loudout 4. The Main Equip and Attachments are missing in game. Surprised
It´s working for me.

EDIT:
Final (?) version 2.5 released!

33Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/29/2012, 6:02 pm

beandaddy10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
beandaddy10 wrote:

It´s working for me.

EDIT:
Final (?) version 2.5 released!

I'm using ver2.5 now and Loadout 4 is working for me. Smile Hey Bully, is it possible to
stack the gadgets using CLG? I know you programmed CLG not to allow the same gadgets to
be used more than once, but the game allows for the same gadget to be used 3 times. The
problem is that the game only recognizes 1 of the 3 gadgets. For instance, if i wanted to
use Last Act of Defiance for all 3 gadgets. I thought it would really cool to drop 3 grenades
when you get killed. Twisted Evil It would be fun to use other gadgets like this as well. Can
the codes in CLG be changed to make this work?

34Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 7/29/2012, 7:16 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I already allowed more than 1 same gadget or weaponCustom Loadout Generator - Page 2 1285766782
It´s not possible to gain a "greater effect" by using multiple same gadgets, I think.
Maybe it still works with tier 1 perks ("add flashes, proxies etc."). Time to test. Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 424776184

35Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 8/4/2012, 7:35 am

beandaddy10

How is the testing going? Please tell me you're close to making CLG stack gadgets. bounce

36Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 8/4/2012, 8:16 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

beandaddy10 wrote:How is the testing going? Please tell me you're close to making CLG stack gadgets. bounce
I didn´t, but you can do the testing. elephant

37Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 8/5/2012, 2:04 pm

beandaddy10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
beandaddy10 wrote:How is the testing going? Please tell me you're close to making CLG stack gadgets. bounce
I didn´t, but you can do the testing. elephant

I think i mislead you in my other post. Neutral I already did the testing with the
gadgets. That's how i know the game only recognizes 1 out of the 3 gadgets when
all 3 are the same. I'm hoping that it's possible for the code to be changed in
CLG to make the game recognize all 3 gadgets if they're the same and create a
"greater effect." Cool

38Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 8/15/2012, 11:21 am

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

umm...how come the link sends me to unnecessary downloads like "ilivid and some movie downloaders Question

39Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 8/16/2012, 3:33 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:umm...how come the link sends me to unnecessary downloads like "ilivid and some movie downloaders Question
Hit the "Skip Ad" button.

Btw. updated!

40Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 8/16/2012, 5:25 am

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

@Bully that skip ad wasn't there before Smile hehehe thanks anyway

41Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/28/2012, 7:56 am

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Hey Bully, I've been meaning to tell you this...how come the secondary attachment doesn't work?
I have an Ivana spec-R with a silencer and then I gave it a laser pointer. It doesn't work in the game, it only gave me the silencer as the primary attachment ...any help Question

42Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/28/2012, 8:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

do specific attachments never work or in general? You have to use the ones that a gun really has, though.

43Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty @Bully 9/28/2012, 9:37 am

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Specific attachments work, so if I have to use attachments that a gun really has like Ivana Spec-R with reflex sight and laser pointer (as seen in single player mode) will that work or....?

44Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/28/2012, 11:02 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Aren´t two attachments per gun impossible?

45Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty @Bully 9/29/2012, 11:59 am

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Two attachments for one gun is very possible, but for two guns, impossible. Just last year someone had a Terralite III with ACOG scope and laser pointer...I guess it was the multi attachment modifier, I tried that code one time not too long ago and it didn't work my gun was unusable and it was invisible.

46Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/29/2012, 12:39 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yes, only the attachment modifier can do this (on the fly).

47Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/29/2012, 12:47 pm

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Oh ok, so I can't have two attachments for one gun while using the loadout generator? I already have a secondary gun attachment modifier code with "allow two primary weapons" code.

48Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/29/2012, 12:59 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Not that I´m aware of. Pretty sure it´s not possible, the game doesn´t even have a slot for another attachment. Luckily the secondary attachment slot has been spotted by Anarion. Otherwise we wouldn´t even have that!

49Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 9/29/2012, 3:01 pm

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Not that I´m aware of. Pretty sure it´s not possible, the game doesn´t even have a slot for another attachment. Luckily the secondary attachment slot has been spotted by Anarion. Otherwise we wouldn´t even have that!
OK, well thanks for the info! Smile I guess I'll play goldeneye like always shoot

50Custom Loadout Generator - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom Loadout Generator 12/24/2012, 1:48 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Christmas Release!!! Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum