BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Okay the idiot messed up big time. I left a self message to the little Wii tard and guess what he saw it Wink and left a few messages of his own. However he gave away who he was while making the message. I quote "You can't hop a doubled spoof profile" "Dark Anonymous stopped playing 1.5 years ago" Hm well thats funny cause I was on in June and I saw that dumbass online being hopped by Nero. Wink Not to mention the idiot said on YouTube that they both get on and play together and have as of in the recent weeks. How is it possibal that he hasnt been on in 1.5 years if he was on just a few weeks ago o.O. Not to mention that on his DARK-ANONYMOUS account on YouTube he double spoofs his accounts and would show "Dark Sky" how to ince he gots back online. Hmmmmm a lot of lies and storys are falling all because of a few messages Wink . The kid exposed himself I am on right now reading the messages to people Rock Studios being one of them (Seen in the skids credit stealing videos) guess what everyone is saying they knew it was the same person. XD face it kid your never getting into Hollywood with those horribal acting skills xD. Oh and because Ik ur reading this I sent 3 messages to my other 3 accounts (using a anti hop account btw skid so as i said nice try xD) So ik when you hop and I know every name you hopped it with Wink . Have fun next time you get online skiddie cause your rep has been flushed. XD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

The idiot also swears up and down that I don't have the code yet I sent a "Self Text Message" and there is only 1 code that can be made to make that possibal. Yet I did message myself but I don't have the code todo it xD. #SkidFail
I'll do the Ally Proposal to Text Message later tonight and the 100 Self Messages xD. I've already given them to SouljiaBoy and xMoNsTeRx the actaul real names of the codes and the correct credits included Wink .

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I've lost track of this skid's level of retardedness, it's like infinite xD

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

I believe the equation to find his level of skid is

Skid(e=mc²)x(4¹³x80000)+200=skidlevel

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Ghu3eV

Dark anonyskid messed up and exposed himself xD Goombasig

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

He kiked me earlier and he wanted me to tell you that someone gave your ip's over to him. I remember him saying shadow in particular but i think he also mentioned binary, idk i forgot who he mentioned, but he said he got all yall ip's.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:He kiked me earlier and he wanted me to tell you that someone gave your ip's over to him. I remember him saying shadow in particular but i think he also mentioned binary, idk i forgot who he mentioned, but he said he got all yall ip's.
Before he said it was me, lol xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

XD that skid dosn't have anything on anyone. Lets tell everyone I have there IP when I really don't then make another stupid ass dox video with all of the fake info once again xD. The last time that Wii fag said he had shit on any of us Detonator was a 34 year old with hella crazy ass money and lived in I think Ohio is what that dumbass said. Shitnbitch telleported to the U.S and Bully was a guy in his 40's and a pro photographer xD. The location was off on all the crap he said about me even tho I said it a lot and the IP that he said was from San Fran is a IP that is 5 and a half hours from San Fran. You know what I'm gonna start a trend on wii for everyone who ither gets hopped by the little Wii fag or sees him. It's called #SkidFail like I said everyone already knows DARK-SKY and DARK-ANONYSKID are the same person and I have given out the codes he credit stole and renamed on YouTube to tons of people on the Wii xD. His rep is in the toilet no one belives a word he says because they all no he's a idiot who has no idea what he's talking about. I flat out told him admit to credit stealing abd say sorry about all the lies and I honestly would not care. Yet again he had to act like a 5 year old and now look what happened. The skid is seriusly the launging stock on Black Ops xD. He's also said Binary has sold us all out and thats how he got our IP's (This was a month ago). Yaaaaa nope xD #SkidFail. Oh and people are starting to hop with the names SKID-ANONYMOUS and DARK-ANONYSKID and my fave SciptKiddyPlaza xD.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

TheDetonator wrote:He kiked me earlier and he wanted me to tell you that someone gave your ip's over to him. I remember him saying shadow in particular but i think he also mentioned binary, idk i forgot who he mentioned, but he said he got all yall ip's.

you know how stupid he is, I told him to join my IRC chat and he wouldn't do it, when you asked him if he was scared he said YES

for.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH

He's a wimp

for.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

He won't even get into the same lobby as me -_-. What does that tell ya? He also only hops at night when I'm not on so I can't confront him/see him and call him out on it. The sad part is that the idiot uses all 3 oppest profile names to account hop with. So while he's hopping them I'm on the Anti Hop account watching my messages taking mental notes of the names he uses xD. I mean some of the messages he leaves on that account are just flat out dumb as hell xD. "The darkness inside you" "You can't hop a double spoofed account" xD like wtf kid all your doing is rewrihgting data twice and it means and does nothing xD. I can spoof my account once and not get hopped. As you have proven over the last 3 days because you have not once hopped my real account. XD I get into lobby (a random ass lobby) and there is xSTATUSx in it never even talked to the guy and you know what the first thing he said was? We started talking about how much of a idiot that DARK-SKIDDIE is xD He's like we all know they are the same person why does he even bother trying to deny it? My one and only reply was "He's a child that can't seem to grow up" xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum