BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!

+4
SnB@BWH
Bully@WiiPlaza
Shadow@BWH
Zodiac
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Zodiac

Code Creator

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  Kp1FXr0
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  HURDA4l
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  5RKfRca

Some other Shit, I kept saying that ive heard dark anonymous voice and dark sky's voice, which both sound exactly the same. I heard him while playing in a match with radikal amy he joined and said a bunch of faggot shit. He sounded like a black bitch male in his late 20s early 30s. Ive also heard dark sky, he was saying some shit to me.. idk what but yeah both black bitch males in late 20s early 30s. They are the same person. He was denying me ever hearing him till this convo. He basically proves it right here.

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  QcHs5nY
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  T25ryO3
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  C7HGKWY
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  X5UmsLw

1 more thing..
This is him just being stupid. He says bully didn't find all non dvar code addresses, then i ask him who said he did. He replies with "I did" He is proving to himself that bully didn't find all non dvar addresses.. LOL

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  NsxKvWs
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  M76s02n

Ok, bye rabbit

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

XD the Wii fag posted a video in the past of a live comentary while playing Black Ops on his DARK-SKY account. Just listen to his voice there the exact same. I'll get on tomorrow and talk to people to confirm his voice with that one. Gonna have some fun tomorrow I can tell you that much xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

OMG dat stupidity. You guys are better off blocking and ignoring his ass. This is literally the best example of a brain-dead fuck you don't want to waste your quality time with. He basically says that all bullshit is based on his own opinion, wow. What I really said was that I found ALL dvar codes and not all non-dvar ones because that's impossible xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Like I said he conversates with himself. People say he does it online as well. The dudes got a split personalty disorder I swear.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Honestly, if I could, I would gut him like a fish, make sausages from his intestines and string his eyeballs into a necklace not because he's stupid, but because he uses swastikas in his name. I'd like him to go to Germany and wave around the Nazi flag and see what the fuck happens to him. That retard honestly knows shit-all about everything.

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

The kid honestly thinks he's untouchable. He acts like a 5 year old child online. He thinks people actually care about him and his hopping when no one does. I told him this before the only thing that people see about him is a big joke. They get a big laugh out of his stupidity. He wrote my a angry message about how he was mad because we didn't give Dark Mystery coder status. I mean like wtf. No working code = No coder staues it's common sense. Then he goes on and tells me how promotions on websites work. Like what the hell that's also common sense. Then he tells me to post the code's I gave to everyone. What good would that do huh? So you can just sit there say those arnt your code's you use different ones with different addresses? How about no Bully has already posted a video of the self text message 5 months before any of his videos came out so what does that tell you. Yet he throws his tantrum still swearing up and down he made that code yet again proof of the code already existing was post 5 months prior to his. He's just mad because I got online and flushed his rep down the toilet because I was able to expose all of his lies. I flat out told him if he would just admit to stealing credit I wouldn't give a fuck and wouldn't do it yet again though he didn't think I would. Guess what happened. Just like all the other times he was wrong. Let the child cry all he wants it won't help him at all anymore. All it's gonna do is show just how much of a child he is.

Furry

Furry

All of you shut the fuck up. You're all a bunch of little 9 year old's modding the "Wii". Stop thinking you're the shit because on the real, you're not even coding. Fuming bytes isn't coding at all. And for all of you idiots thinking/saying "Yes it is retard, it's assembly" you're a fucking dumbass.
Learn what LUA and Assembly is first, and then try saying that.

@Bully, fix your site. I can easily upload a shell and deface the hell out of this shit right now. Open xss buddy. I'll let you look for it though Smile

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Stop killing our brain cells with your God damn retardedness! xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Like I said he's a butthurt idiot xD. The big give away that shows is him is in lines 5 to 11 xD Talking out his ass about things he googled and has no true knowledge on the topic. You guys hear that *toliet flushes* oh there goes more of his rep and lies. Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Anonyskid better learn how to upload properly resized images as avatar before we continue talking because this is just too retarded xD

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

He told me zodiac created a fake dark-anonymous kik or something.

@Furry, you don't sound tough talking shit while your profile picture is the size of half this page.

I'll help you out: http://www.picresize.com/

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Yaaaaa um thats not possible xD. He does realize the second he would sign out and sign into another account the messages are deleted and cleared impossible to recover xD. Nice to see he's a bigger coward then we all orginally thought. XD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

So having a full on conversation with himself is not possible. That and Zodiac's not a liar. Sometimes he's so truthful and honest it's painful xD. Kinda how he called him a skid. He was painfully truthfully honest with him when he said it xD.

Binary

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG this dude is a retard

Zodiac

Code Creator

Theres more to show but idk, do you guys want to see it?? rabbit

& @TheDetonator the account dark fagnonymous is talking abou is DARK.ANONYMOUS
He says it is me for no particular reason. And like shadow said, i dont lie. Honestly i think its himself.. trying to get something on me to "roast me" on. He's Insane, I have evidence, not from me, but from someone trusted on this site that can vouche that dark anonyfag and dark sky are the same. Let me know if yall want the screenshots.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol post them xD I love a good laugh.

Zodiac

Code Creator

Ok so the story to this is I remembered Amy used to hang out with DARK alot so i asked her if she thought they were the same person, *meaning dark fagnonymous and dark sky* and this is what she relpied.

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  MnvU2k2
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  GLORv5y

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Omg xD. The amazing part about it is the Amy hasn't been on in a long as time so if she knows then everyone knows. I am getting on now gonna have a lot of fun with this one xD.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, everyone already knew this skid is unique. When he posted on my video(s) it took me like 3 comments from him to know 100% it's Anonyfag because of his retardation and saying that codes are owned by the game developers and not the game hackers because he's mad that he can't do shit. xD

Therefore no need to play detectives months later. Case is already closed and BDRFMPD (brain-dead retarded faggot multiple personality disorder) has been diagnosed ubergeek

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Omg I remember that xD. I also love how he thinks he has and is hopping my real account when I flat out told him it's not. Hell I even gave him the ally code to the fake account and said have at it I don't care xD. My fake accounts name is ^¿4x^¿0SHADOW^¿1x and my real account's name is ®️°Shádöw@BWH°®️. Yet again his small little brain can't grasp the fact that he was wrong and once again won't man up and admit it xD. Everyone online loves the stories I tell about him and crap he has done. For instance tomorrows hot topic will be about him getting mad over us not allowing Dark Mystery to become coder on the site. He was talking crap about "No more Dark Mystery for you" I'm like what the fuck xD so what are we calling dibs on people now? I call dibs on Bully, Shitnbitch, Binary, VO1D, and TheDetonator on my team xD. Oh and Nero can't forget about him :3. He also talks about how he spoke to him and talked to him you know this and that. Oh and that he was in the lobby with us. Then today he says they never talked he was never in a lobby with him that he has only seen him on the site and hopped him xD. So his story just collapsed on itself. Then he swears up and down that I don't have "his codes" and sends me a link to Bully's Send Non Ally Message video and tells me to read carefully. So I did Smile I also payed real close attention to the comments on it as well and I saw Nero one of the people who helped create the code's he's credit stealing saying he's stealing credit from Cannibal666. But wait DARK-ANONYSKID swore up and down that Cannibal let him take credit for the code's. So if that was the case why is Nero a really close friend on Cannibal's one of the people who helped make the code saying he credit stole it. Unless..... DARK-ANONYSKID lied o.o. XD the fucking idiot forgot all about the original lie and fucked himself in the ass with it xD. The Wii fag was so stupid and trying to make the new lie true he fucked up and exposed the original lie even more then before xD. I proceeded to tell him that the reason why he never posted the code anywhere was for two reasons. Reason number one if he did post the code it would expose his lies about him getting credit and making the code. Reason number two. If he posted a bs code that was fake we would pick it apart showing that it wouldn't work and that it is fake. All in all if he really did make the code's that he is stealing credit for he wouldn't be reacting the way he is when I give them out to people and crap. I mean his reaction to it all alone is enough proof to show the code's weren't made by him and were credit stolen. XD

xVO1Dx

xVO1Dx
Code Creator

Yah. I jumped in a lobby and DARK-SKY was there and he started talking shit to me. Then he says that he's gonna hop me. He sends me an ally request and I accept. I see him go offline and then he jumps back on and joins my lobby and says that he deleted all of my allies. Obviously since I hadn't gone offline or anything, he was lying. Then he tells me that once his "leader" gets on, I'm fucked. So he leaves and like not even 5 minutes later I'm playing with "DARK-ANONYMOUS". At this time, DARK-SKY was still offline. Strange coincidence I'd say. Those two never play together even though they're in the same "clan". Weird wouldn't you say? And here's the kicker. They both sound exactly the same! Weird! Not only that, but DARK-ANONYMOUS then claims that he had my ip and says that I live in Alberta,Canada. Like WTF? Not even close. lol. When are these "two" going to stop? XD

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw94QTGPyNP01t9wQo512Q

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Shadow, do you know what a paragraph is? xD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Shadow, do you know what a paragraph is?  xD
What I was thinking. "Holy shit, dat block of text! It'll be confusing to read and it was like always" xD

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol You know me once I think of something And you get me all fired up theres no stopping xD. Fighting and arguing is what I do best. I'll fight/argue till I've taken my last breath. xD

Binary

Lmfao breathe shadow breathe, btw too lazy to log oonto my account, just installed kali linux in dual boot with my windows XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum