BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!

+4
SnB@BWH
Bully@WiiPlaza
Shadow@BWH
Zodiac
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Zodiac

Code Creator

First topic message reminder :

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Kp1FXr0
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 HURDA4l
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 5RKfRca

Some other Shit, I kept saying that ive heard dark anonymous voice and dark sky's voice, which both sound exactly the same. I heard him while playing in a match with radikal amy he joined and said a bunch of faggot shit. He sounded like a black bitch male in his late 20s early 30s. Ive also heard dark sky, he was saying some shit to me.. idk what but yeah both black bitch males in late 20s early 30s. They are the same person. He was denying me ever hearing him till this convo. He basically proves it right here.

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 QcHs5nY
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 T25ryO3
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 C7HGKWY
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 X5UmsLw

1 more thing..
This is him just being stupid. He says bully didn't find all non dvar code addresses, then i ask him who said he did. He replies with "I did" He is proving to himself that bully didn't find all non dvar addresses.. LOL

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 NsxKvWs
DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 M76s02n

Ok, bye rabbit

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Hey VO1D was this his voice? (DARK-ANONYSKID & DARK-SKY) xD

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Shadow i had to highlight your text just to read it -_-. So is dark-sky and dark-anonymous the same?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

"So, is Dark-Fag and Dark-Anonyfag the same?"

Nooooooooo! What was your first clue?  xD

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

xd, its just i saw that he posted an intro on his youtube saying it was made by dark-sky. I had a dark-anonymous moment, my brain shut off temporarily.

Zodiac

Code Creator

Shadow@BWH wrote:Hey VO1D was this his voice? (DARK-ANONYSKID & DARK-SKY) xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

that's the mother fucker.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@TheDetonator

Don't worry, his faggy retardedness is getting to all of us. Just don't let him kill off any more of your brain cells and you'll be fine. Wink

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

@Zodiac He was dumb enough to post a video with him talking. Everyone on Wii who has heard "DARK-ANONYMOUS" talk and not "DARK-SKY" I send them the link in a message so they can compare the two. They all say the same thing xD There both the same person. The idiot has actually hand delivered the one crucial piece of evidence that they are one and the same xD. Gotta say it it would have been pretty hard without that video xD.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Shadow

I saved a copy of the video, so just in case the fag decides to make it private or whatever, I can easily (re)upload it for everyone to see. Wink

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol thanks all that's left is the code's and that will be dobe soon. Then we can all lay this dumbasses idiocy to rest for good cause lets face it with the voice reconation and the video for the code's there's no where left to hide.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:Lol thanks all that's left is the code's and that will be dobe soon. Then we can all lay this dumbasses idiocy to rest for good cause lets face it with the voice reconation and the video for the code's there's no where left to hide.
The question is why you even think this is needed and why do you care so much about this dumbass? The worst you can do to someone is ignoring him or her and not fucking them up if you believe it or not. Wink

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Shadow@BWH wrote:Lol thanks all that's left is the code's and that will be dobe soon. Then we can all lay this dumbasses idiocy to rest for good cause lets face it with the voice reconation and the video for the code's there's no where left to hide.
The question is why you even think this is needed and why do you care so much about this dumbass? The worst you can do to someone is ignoring him or her and not fucking them up if you believe it or not. Wink

Ignoring him would be the best but wheres the fun in that, we need to showcase this idiot for other people to see. The real war is not between the West and the East. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

To be honest I just get a kick out of his stupidty. I'm done really his rep is gone everyone knows his misterius partner is really just him with a different name and the code's were proven to be credit stolen. (Many times if I may add) I'm just gonna let the people on the Wii have fun with it now.

Binary@BWH

Binary@BWH
Uber Website Hacker and Mod

>_> Hi

++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Ghu3eV

DARK JEWNONYMOUS IS IN LIZARD SQUUUAAD!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Goombasig

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol Hi Binary xD Sorry my mobil fucked up and didn't load recent comments till now. For what you said your right. Really the annoyance in it all is that he just acts like a 5 year old. I feel like I'm fighting with my gf's little sister when I talk to him xD.

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Binary@BWH wrote:>_> Hi

Hiiiii rocker

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Two thing's. One Zodiac I'll PM you what I want you to do. Two I told him to grow a set and post the code's and prove us wrong. He changed the subject and started talking about the video. I told him to not change the subject grown a set and post the code's. The outcome will come soon I'm sure of it. Rolling Eyes Two possibility's will happen or both. One he will once again change the subject or two he will give some lamesass long story about why he can't/won't. Or like I said both. I'm expecting both anyone want it on this bet? xD.

Zodiac

Code Creator

I've already doxed the nigga so..

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

Nice! When are you going to release it?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I'm looking forward to what you got, Zodiac. It's payback time for this skid's retardation thumbsup

Zodiac

Code Creator

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Nice! When are you going to release it?

I wouldn't be able to post it here because forumotion has strict rules, wouldn't want bully gettn in trouble. I would have have post it on youtube but i'll link the vid pirate

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Lol this is gonna be good xD *Grabs popcorn*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum