BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/1/2015, 4:30 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I just watched this video and it makes you wonder who the retard really is. Listen to the YouTube guy at 4:46. That's what kills my brain-cells! Rolling Eyes These YouTube retards who think they own Call of Duty and think that THEY ARE the ones trolling the hackers, when it's the other way around. Even I knew what the hacker was talking about and I don't even know how to hack an Xbox. Dumbest hacker ever? I think not!

CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

2CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty Re: CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/1/2015, 4:42 am

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

I've seen this guys videos in the past. He actually out smarted a skid (Not like thats hard to do) I love how they post videos and crap online though like "CoD Ghosts Hacker Exposed" or something like that like there really making a difference xD. If anyone ever made a video of me on my PS3 (Without my permission) I would go right after that skids account and fuck it up. The funny thing is if the person they are recording dosnt give them permission to post the video online they can face charges for exploting personal info without concent.

3CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty Re: CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/1/2015, 6:18 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

"Dumbest" yet the video uploader has no clue how anything is done. How can you call someone dumb when you can't even do what he can xD

4CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty Re: CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/3/2015, 1:54 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Well here's a funny thing about these idiots. They sit and taunt real hackers thinking that there funny and "trolling". Well I like to do a little "trolling" of my own. A few things I have done in the past to YouTuber's who post these videos is get into a lobby with them let them talk some smack to players (xJawz used to do it all the time) Let them win a round or two if in S&D then rape the fuck out of them xD. God Mode, modded weapons, modded name, changing DVAR's and texts (When I'm host have to lag switch right when the round ends) XD. They either stay in the lobby so they can trash talk about banning or because they thought it was cool or just get mad and leave xD. I would do it to the FaZe clan whenever I saw them they would get pissed cause I would fuck up there KD's and shit xD. God I hate that clan this is on PS3 by the way.

5CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty Re: CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/3/2015, 2:32 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

All the fake FaZe kids also deserve to get raped. You don't know how many people imposter them, it's not even funny. It seems like the clan has 1.000.000 members according to all the n00bs who put it into their names/clantags Neutral

6CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty Re: CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/3/2015, 3:17 pm

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

Ya it's bad xD. I love how they say they have a great rep and there doing all this crap yet skiddies like them drag there name threw the mud. In my eyes thay have always sucked anyone can play cod for 4 days and get good at it it's really not that difficult. My gf's 5 year old sister plays and just last night she went 24 and 3 aginst people who were 11th prestige and higher xD and she's fucking 5 xD. Again on the PS3.

7CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? Empty Re: CoD Ghosts Dumbest Hacker? 1/3/2015, 3:27 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shadow@BWH wrote:My gf's 5 year old sister plays and just last night she went 24 and 3 against people who were 11th prestige and higher xD and she's fucking 5 xD. Again on the PS3.
Omg that's biblical. PS3 must be full of n00bs. People should be embarrassed of themselves xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum