BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Makhy14

Makhy14

I tried all the codes from the Wiird database and the the region codes for the game for both versions.
Then when I launch Gecko OS a message appears saying "cheats found and applied!", but when I'm playing, no cheats work.
Furthermore, I downloaded GCT from Wiird (cheat manager didn't find game ID) and for Castlevania Rebirth it works, but the cheats for for Rondo of Blood don't work.

Anyone have suggestions or working cheat codes?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Did you try different hooktypes? Also if that doesn't work the codes might be non-functional then.

Makhy14

Makhy14

Yes for hooktype for wii joypad and gamecube joypad only...

Makhy14

Makhy14

However remain the fact that when i compile cheat manager the id game is Not valid and the id game is in the name of game of the code cheat. Manager . I Tried to modify the txt but with no success

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Post codes in a spoiler please.

Makhy14

Makhy14

Castlevania Rondo of Blood [QAPL]

Spoiler:

Makhy14

Makhy14

Id with the final L is pal ,j jap ,n ntsc

Makhy14

Makhy14

I Tried all the hooktypes but no cheats was active in game

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

Some have a button activor, do you use wiimote & nunchuk ?
Is your ID list codes is the same to your ID games ?
Some codes are for japon game, don't work for pal or ntsc games i think.

Makhy14

Makhy14

I used both or only wiimote or gamecube joypad. I press all the bottoms but nothing happened.
I have both version of game jap and pal and i Tried alle the 3 versions of cheats for different region , i kown this (see the spoiler above there are 3 type of codes)

Makhy14

Makhy14

I want only understand because when i load file txt the cheat manager says id no valid
For this reason i download directly the gct from wiird

S@W

S@W
Moderator & Code Porter

it's [RDGEA4] or [RDGPA4] for Wiiware games

Makhy14

Makhy14

Thanks S@w , u are a genius i will Try. This game id!

Makhy14

Makhy14

But this is for judgment castlevania

Makhy14

Makhy14

The id for vc o wiware are of 4 letters
The poster is for castlevania judgment Not for rondo of blood

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

VC games have 4 letters and that works in combination with the code manager. Do not change or add anything to the game id because only Wii and GameCube games have 6 letters.

Makhy14

Makhy14

In fact i took the 3 codes cheats from wiird database with out modifing .
But id game is Not. Valid i dont know the reason..
Should i use some patcher?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? Screen14

I'm not sure if this will help, but this is what my "codes" folder on my SD card looks like.

Those folders are named after the first letter of the game ID. Inside those folders are more folders containing TXT files (code list). Those folders are named just like the folders in the root of the "codes" folder, but instead of them being named in accordance to the first letter of the game ID, they are named after the first letter of the game.

For example, you want to cheat the game "Blaster Master" for the Famicom (NES). The game ID is "FFME". Use Ocarina Cheat Code Manager to create the TXT and GCT. It's much faster, especially when there is a lot of codes to create the TXT in your desired word processor. When you create the GCT, it should place it in the same place that I mentioned before, provided you're using Ocarina CCM and NOT Gecko CCM. Gecko Cheat Code Manager places it in a folder called "Data" and "Gecko", which isn't what you want, at least from my experience. If you don't know how to create the TXT in Notepad, which isn't just copying and pasting codes, then just let me know and I will show you.

OK, so after the GCT and TXT have been created, you should see them like this. Using Blaster Master as an example.

GCT FILE LOCATION
ROOT:\codes\FFME.gct

TXT FILE LOCATION
ROOT:\codes\F\B\FFME.txt

F = First letter of game ID (FFME
B = First letter of game title (Blaster Master)

Also, don't name the game title in Ocarina Cheat Code Manager to anything that doesn't start with a "B" (without quotes). It's best to keep it as the actual name. Otherwise, you'd have to name the FIRST LETTER OF THE GAME TITLE as the first letter of what you used as the game title in Ocarina. You shouldn't have to worry about this though, as Ocarina SHOULD name the folders appropriately.

I hope this helps!  Smile

[TurboGraFX) Castlevania Rondo of Blood (Akumajo Rondo of Blood) Cheats Not Working? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Makhy14

Makhy14

thanks, i will try!
this method is new withsubfolders with letter ,i put in codes folder and txt folder without letters:roll:

Makhy14

Makhy14

This method with subfolder doesnt function..
i could post my 2 wads and the link of codes so that yuo could try with ocarina code manager?
i m a fanatic of this game Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Makhy14

Makhy14

If Simeone would Try i could send my wads and codes.
Conctact me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum