BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Making Dvar Codes Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Making Dvar Codes Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Making Dvar Codes Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Making Dvar Codes Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Making Dvar Codes Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Making Dvar Codes Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Making Dvar Codes Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Making Dvar Codes Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Making Dvar Codes Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Making Dvar Codes Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Dvar Codes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Making Dvar Codes Empty Making Dvar Codes 7/13/2012, 7:47 am

NovaGfx

First off if you know how to do it with HxD then its pretty easy...now very first thing you want to do is search a dvar or anything you want to make a code out of...i'll be using cg_thirdperson...this is what it looks like https://imgur.com/hP9L2
when you have found the adress you will copy the first offset which is below the value poke
passte the adress in the search bar and switch
view mode and search mode to hex and search..
https://imgur.com/omlOY
ok i've found the adress..now you will copy the start offset again and paste in a notepad or something
https://imgur.com/d3I54
ok now that u have that...change the adress from 814C2F20 to 054C2F20...and now next to it put a space and add 01000000 an arguement for on/off
now do add an activator and copy everything and paste on bottpm..but instead of
054C2F20 01000000 put it like this 054C2F20 00000000 here is how it should look Very Happy
https://imgur.com/2cUGh
hope you guys use this tutorial for good codes :Dthanks

2Making Dvar Codes Empty Re: Making Dvar Codes 7/13/2012, 8:53 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s a mistake in it which causes the code to not work... you have to move forward 6 addresses (if you hack Black Ops) to find the dvar value (054C2F38 would be correct in your example).

Thanks for your contributation though (I actually don´t want to have more RAM dump pseudo coding n00bs spamming untested dvar codes that´s why I didn´t ever make such a tutorial).

This doesn´t make up good codes since anyone can learn it in 5 minutes. We´ve found pretty much all "good" dvar codes already.

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/13/2012, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

3Making Dvar Codes Empty Re: Making Dvar Codes 7/13/2012, 8:58 am

NovaGfx

i dont understand? how would you find the offset of the dvar moving 6 adress's up? I even compared the offsets between HxD and gecko.net... i dont see a problem..and im not a dvar coding noob..i've made a text message account hopper for BO...any text message Making Dvar Codes 2937254162

how bout making a tutorial for asm codes? hmmm?

4Making Dvar Codes Empty Re: Making Dvar Codes 7/13/2012, 9:04 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You failed to do it right and still you are of the opinion that "it looked fine"? Retard, you aren´t supposed to post untested stuff as working -> this is the dvar nooblike thingy I meant

You see the point? Codeleakers may be like this, but not me. I want it properly.

ASM covers way more than just one short tutorial. I did make a few, but not publicly in English. Rolling Eyes

5Making Dvar Codes Empty Re: Making Dvar Codes 7/13/2012, 9:59 am

NovaGfx

lol i never relased un finished codetypes or non working codes...i never posted non working things here either...

6Making Dvar Codes Empty Re: Making Dvar Codes 8/26/2012, 11:11 am

Welohabi

Welohabi
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
ASM covers way more than just one short tutorial. I did make a few, but not publicly in English. Rolling Eyes

I would love to see these tutorials if you ever decide to release them bully in English bully.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

7Making Dvar Codes Empty Re: Making Dvar Codes 6/23/2013, 9:44 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

I am pretty familiar with ASM all thanks to CE lol.

Last edited by [LKWP]FALADOR on 6/23/2013, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum