BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Whats good with you niggas? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Whats good with you niggas? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Whats good with you niggas? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Whats good with you niggas? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Whats good with you niggas? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Whats good with you niggas? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Whats good with you niggas? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Whats good with you niggas? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Whats good with you niggas? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Whats good with you niggas? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats good with you niggas?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats good with you niggas? Empty Whats good with you niggas? 4/15/2016, 12:43 pm

T.B.W

T.B.W
Code Creator

yea im back. whats going on niggas. is life okay? i miss the old days

2Whats good with you niggas? Empty Re: Whats good with you niggas? 4/15/2016, 1:56 pm

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

the site seems to be dying slowly. it's pretty unfortunate, but most if not all of us still exist

3Whats good with you niggas? Empty Re: Whats good with you niggas? 4/15/2016, 10:33 pm

Don't say that believe in the BWH Planet!!!

4Whats good with you niggas? Empty Re: Whats good with you niggas? 4/16/2016, 3:33 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

Yo. xD I'm the new mod here at bwh xD. Just wanted to say who i am. Yea I was taken a break for a while to but welcome back to BWH good to see some of the old members coming back

5Whats good with you niggas? Empty Re: Whats good with you niggas? 4/16/2016, 6:30 am

I am playing my wii again atm

6Whats good with you niggas? Empty Re: Whats good with you niggas? 4/16/2016, 2:50 pm

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

Deluxe Wolf wrote:Don't say that believe in the BWH Planet!!!

oh i'm believing, just stating observations

7Whats good with you niggas? Empty Re: Whats good with you niggas? 4/18/2016, 2:53 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I miss the old days as well. But back then I was a complete n00b. I'd rather be in this time than 3 or 4 years ago. lol A lot of the well known forum members have gone a separate direction from Wii hacking; some of us have chosen to hack different consoles, leave the site and never come back, school / work, etc. There are some very few members who will come and login to the site after being inactive for more than a year and they will say "Hi," while others will just come online for several minutes and just check out things and wait another year to do the same thing.

I just wish this site was as active as it was back in 2012 and 2013. If you know of something knew I can add to the site that will get people posting more, please let me know.

Whats good with you niggas? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum