BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread

+27
juan112
m00nv01d
EVOB3AST
samphisher
carolinakid
CH90
Welohabi
badbearben
56RamboGE
eriknlong
Coolsoccer88
Swapper
SnB@BWH
JQSmooth
MANAH!!
UCmoon -RIP-
M.Bison
drumox
Macopride64
--No Mercy--
YNWALOTR
Dragon-FlyWolf10
Kplmondo
dmplante
Lukethebandit
beandaddy10
Bully@WiiPlaza
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

--No Mercy--

--No Mercy--

Could you please give me the story mode inf grenades code and it would be awesome if you could make a code for inf. proximity mines online non host.
If you cant please say...

--No Mercy--

--No Mercy--

Is it possible to make that teleporter hack online instead of offline?

Kplmondo

Jesus Christ stop being lazy...

Go find it yourself at WiiPlaza, which is where the stickied post in the Goldeneye Codes section on this site tells you to go...

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Kplmondo wrote:Jesus Christ stop being lazy...

Go find it yourself at WiiPlaza, which is where the stickied post in the Goldeneye Codes section on this site tells you to go...

I think when he said "infinite grenades in story mode" he is referring to a code that'll give the player grenades in story mode. By default, you never get grenades.

There are no publicly, or even privately released grenades/explosives in single player mode. However, such codes do exist, I know because I've created one. Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

--No Mercy-- wrote:Is it possible to make that teleporter hack online instead of offline?
Yes, but I won´t do it now.
--No Mercy-- wrote:Could you please give me the story mode inf
grenades code and it would be awesome if you could make a code for inf.
proximity mines online non host.
If you cant please say...
Nice request, lol. I can imagine how to do it... the "player" section on single player is smaller than on splitscreen.
Macopride64 wrote:However, such codes do exist, I know because I've created one. Very Happy
But how the hell did you manage without ASM? [ENGLISH] ~GE007 Wii~ Code Discussion/Request Thread - Page 2 3001821558

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/28/2012, 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

F6. I made the code search after the ASM address has been executed.

My code is not exactly a "grenades in single player" code (well it is, but it doesn't work the way the online host grenade/gun modifier works). It's an "all guns" code. Which adds all explosives as well (except hats).

--No Mercy--

--No Mercy--

I don't mind waiting for the teleporter hack to be released but when it is please do inform me. And about the grenade for STORY mode,and Inf proximity mines online non host, if you can make it and supply me the codes it would be awesome after all the whole point of me joining this place was to get new codes and talk to hackers to gain information and hopefully make codes myself. The codes im anxious for is inf proximity mines and inf grenades story mode, don't mind waiting for the online telelporter hack...

Thanks for the help and if I offended you please don't take it personally as there are some rude players on this topic..

drumox

how do you that zoom out of your chareter heres the link and tell me the code https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dV4xbYi41g&feature=plcp

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

it´s third person view...

drumox

whats the code for it?

drumox

Viewpoint switching (+ Button on/off) [ZiT]
285F71C2 FFEF0010
C21317A4 00000002
39800000 999E0C7D
881E0C7D 00000000
CC000000 00000000
C21317A4 00000002
39800001 999E0C7D
881E0C7D 00000000
E0000000 80008000

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

^ right. It has been made by ZiT.

drumox

so whats the goldengun hack and really fast bullets for goldeneye

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s golden gun bullets (ammo type modifier) and "The man with the golden gun" by anarion. They are at wiiplaza.tk

M.Bison

M.Bison
Code Creator

Bully, you already made a loadout modifier for the online version and I thought it would be cool to start any mission in offline mode with another loadout than the P99.

I found the Bond's P99 in the memory (it took me some time to figure the pointer in pointer thing). Following this address are a bunch of FFFFFFFF values. Three different guns can be picked up, then their caracteristics are loaded instead of the FFFFFFFF. When a fourth different gun is picked up, the static values are changed with pointers and I don't understand it anymore.

So when I began a mission, I set a breakpoint on the address which held a FFFFFFFF value but where the second gun should be. Then I killed a guy, took his gun and the wii froze for the breakpoint. There are some asm instructions that I don't understand such as 'mtctr rA' or 'rlwinm rA, rB, value, value, value'. Could would help me with those ?

PS: perhaps I'm not searching in the right place in memory ? The only values in memory next to the equipement seem to concern the ammo in the gun and in the clip. The inner caracteristics of the guns like accuraty, rate of fire and so on must be somewhere else but I don't see where they are branched.

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

Replacing the p99 is near impossible. There is no way to replace it by modifying loadout values, or gun values.

There is an address that determines what you begin with in single player. P99, silenced p99, or no gun. Even with this address the p99 is still irreplaceable. (which is completely weird because if you replace the 'no gun' value with the p99 value at this address it works.)

I have a code that replaces the p99. It requires saving the game and then continuing it, which is annoying...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Replacing guns on goldeneye is painful, yeah.

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

I was wondering....is it possible to make a code for the second custom loadout and have two attachments for the primary gun? (like if I want a reflex sight and a laser pointer on one gun)

UCmoon -RIP-

UCmoon -RIP-
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Regarding the "XP Lobby *Host All-Players*" <GE

I have never really played GE, and would like to help someone gain xp.

Question My question is...
1. This will give other players in the lobby XP?

2. How do I tell if I am host? scratch

I am a GE noob.
noob
Thanks.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

If the code is working you´re host, lol.

MANAH!!

i do not know how the connection-thingy in this game works, but i do know that some people ALWAYS have a good connection and other never seem to find games without some lag.
i have noticed upgrading internet isn't really helpfull. downgrading can have the same effect. so i think there might be something in this game that determines how "important" you are.
knowing this, is there a way that would give you some sort of "in-game priority" and therefore reduce lag?

Macopride64

Macopride64
Code Creator

MANAH!! wrote: so i think there might be something in this game that determines how "important" you are.
Rolling Eyes

Lag in GoldenEye is something everyone experiences. However everyone gets a different amount of lag.

The amount of lag you get depends on three things. Those three things are: Your connection. The host's connection. How far you and the host live away from each other. (Example: Someone in the US hosting a game for someone in Australia. The Australian will experience horrendous lag).

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

On Goldeneye not the one with the best connection receives host, but the one who opened the lobby. This is kind of bad since there will be more lag.

MANAH!!

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:On Goldeneye not the one with the best connection receives host, but the one who opened the lobby. This is kind of bad since there will be more lag.

the weird thing though... i have experienced this also when a friend of mine hosts. he lives relatively close to me and his connection is superb. still i have some lag. my own connection is most definitely above average so i don't think the lag comes from my side.

just bad luck i guess?

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Dragon-FlyWolf10

Hey Bully,

I don't usually do this but, do you think you can change the ammo swapper code and have it set to GCN controller? I'm using a wavebird GCN controller if it matters.

If so, you think you could set the buttons to "Z+X= golden bullets and Z+X to turn off code"? Like an on and off code.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum