BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Need help making a better YouTube channel Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help making a better YouTube channel

+2
TheDetonator
Reclaimer Shawn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Reclaimer Shawn
Code Creator

So, I've had a YouTube channel up and running for a while now. Doesn't exactly have a lot of videos, and probably will never become big. How could I improve my channel a bit? What kind of content would you recommend me post? What videos would you like to see? Another thing, considering I have the artistic ability of a dead horse, how could I make my thumbnails and channel icons better? I think it would be nice to have an artist to make the images for me. Thanks in advanced.
Oh, and here'so a link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/EpicZombie7/videos

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

I'd prolly suggest just making more and more videos, but keep it on the same topic as your cover photo suggests; gaming and mods. Make some more social media buttons as well, like maybe make a Facebook page and a Twitter account and include your YT link within those social media pages. This will get you known in other places as well, not just YT, but it will make you more popular all around. You could also make some playlists of say, your favourite music, like what Seth did and it got a lot of people to view it and some of those people might have been interested in his channel. Feature some other channels of less popular people. If you feature them, they might want to feature you on their channel. Don't do it for popular people, because all they would care about would be to just get more views and subscriptions. They wouldn't care about your channel enough to feature it.

Well, that's all that I can suggest, at least for now. Smile

Need help making a better YouTube channel LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's hard to grow on YouTube but make relevant videos with good effort and quality. Post them at different places like forums or social media without spamming. Also keep uploading since people want to watch videos frequently (5 per week?) and not just once a month or whatever. To be honest, making news or drama videos are insanely good for getting noticed so if you focus on those, you can barely do wrong lol.

Warning:
Stick to the topic of your channel and do not jump between various things because people like to subscribe for very similar things like game modding so if you start doing real life shit it's not going to do you any good in general unless you're really popular and people care lol. After the Wii died, I tried doing a few real life videos (Skiing) and Computer tutorials but my views died. My channel is Nintendo-based and that can't just be changed. After the 3DS and Wii U hacks my channel was back in glory since I gave people what they really wanted to see Wink

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:It's hard to grow on YouTube but make relevant videos with good effort and quality. Post them at different places like forums or social media without spamming. Also keep uploading since people want to watch videos frequently (5 per week?) and not just once a month or whatever. To be honest, making news or drama videos are insanely good for getting noticed so if you focus on those, you can barely do wrong lol.

Warning:
Stick to the topic of your channel and do not jump between various things because people like to subscribe for very similar things like game modding so if you start doing real life shit it's not going to do you any good in general unless you're really popular and people care lol. After the Wii died, I tried doing a few real life videos (Skiing) and Computer tutorials but my views died. My channel is Nintendo-based and that can't just be changed. After the 3DS and Wii U hacks my channel was back in glory since I gave people what they really wanted to see Wink

I actually enjoyed watching the skiing and irl vids

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

TheDetonator wrote:I actually enjoyed watching the skiing and irl vids
Lmao, thanks. I actually have some more stuff but it's probably not getting uploaded since I never feel like doing it for some reason^^

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza
Mod Skid Programmer, Coder & Hacker

@bully

xD I'll watch anything you upload I just like making fun of all the kids in the comments lol.

And Idk how but I have 30 subs when I upload like once every 5 weeks lol. Not complaining tho

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:@bully

xD I'll watch anything you upload I just like making fun of all the kids in the comments lol.
True. If I weren't holding back and being nice to them, I'd be about 500 subs poorer by scaring off many people with angry and insulting replies like they probably deserve it but oh well lmao2

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

@Bully

Just msg me the name and I'll find it tell me what you want to say xD. Why aren't you subbed to me -_- I thought it was a sub for a sub xDDD

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@BWH wrote:Why aren't you subbed to me -_- I thought it was a sub for a sub xDDD
Oops, never cared. I still don't usually do sub for sub Very Happy

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Well sub xD

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You know, ModZ, you can tell him to go fuck himself. (jokingly!) xD Troll

Need help making a better YouTube channel LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Nah cant stand sub for sub because then you will have a lot of crap on your Youtube homepage...

wundrweapon

wundrweapon

As an awful content creator myself, take this advise with a grain of salt (or perhaps a heap of it).

How could I improve my channel a bit?
Just make videos regularly. Put effort into making them and be sure to focus your appeal to your target demographic and not just any arbitrary viewer.

What kind of content would you recommend me post?
The real question is, what do people come to your channel to see? If, for random example, Pokemon XD is bringing in lower ratings and/or less views, then you may not want to continue making that kind of content. Just do what makes your fanbase happiest overall.

What videos would you like to see?
Your channel doesn't seem to have a theme yet other than gaming, as it takes quite a few videos to really develop an overarching theme. At this point in time, the best thing to do is experiment with all kinds of videos OR perfect one specific type of video. The former lets the community decide on your theme (some say this is best), which the latter lets you - the creator - not only determine what your theme will be but it also lets you make that theme as best as possible before wider audiences arrive. Some say this self-choice method is better. In truth, however, both methods work - choose what you prefer.

considering I have the artistic ability of a dead horse, how could I make my thumbnails and channel icons better?
If FaZe Jev has taught me anything, it's that when one's ability to make beautiful thumbnails and artwork is *ahem* "lackluster," put your efforts into making it hilariously bad. Jev stated in one of his videos that it's become a part of the Jev formula to have a poorly-Photoshopped thumbnail. In other word, make your lack of skill stack underflow, if that makes any more sense to you. My process for thumbnail making is even dumber than his - I take a 720p or 1080p official artwork of the game I'm playing and slap some text on it. So dumb that it's intelligent, ya know?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum