BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?  Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anybody know of any good CCP codes?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

I noticed Bully likes to use Wiimote and his controller codes are for it. I've tried button activators, joker program, and even used Bullys button activator program. The only one that comes close to working is the Extended Magazine code, which wont shoot more than once and when I die it glitches out. Wouldn't mind having a good aimbot/triggerbot code. Getting bored of some of the other codes.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Most stuff is not controller dependant, such as triggerbot, moonjump or tactical prone. That´s why 95% of all codes still work for CCP... Rolling Eyes

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Most stuff is not controller dependant, such as triggerbot, moonjump or tactical prone.

Are the ones you posted today workable on CCP? Do I need to run code separately, because I would be nice with redbox. I know when I run Redbox,No grey Thermal, Master code, Rapid fire , Infinite Ammo all work fine. But not with aimbot or triggerbot or choose two attachments. I know it can handle 200+ lines of code, I delete my codes from sd card after every change. Wondering if the codes conflict somehow or if just I'm suffering from noobdum.

Powned2Death

Powned2Death
Newb Level Helper

Hey Bully I figured it out. Thanks man. The problem was whenever I would test the code in a match, other players would have certain perks on. Perks that don't seem to be picked-up by the trig/aimbot combo. I played one match all the way through finally and noticed it working. In the process I learned I could change some wiimote codes to work for CCP. Not many though.

I'm a little confused about no migrate infinite ammo code. Do you need to use this with the all player perk's (infinite ammo)? Otherwise what its use it? Seems like a mag extended but more complicated.

Whenever I use mag extender and this no migrate code my gun glitches and sometime the game freezes.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Just stick to my verification host codes instead. Rolling Eyes

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Just stick to my verification host codes instead. Rolling Eyes

For black ops wii and mw3 wii verification codes dont work at all for me.... /nothing works for mw3 but for black ops, beastbot works but not like in the video.. Sad
In the video, enemy comes infront of u but when i tried it, it makes me teleport somewhere with all the enemys and god mode didnt work so i died.. Help plz? Smile bounce 360 lmao blowup

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Good read:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t773-mw3-master-code-not-working-the-solution?highlight=the+solution

xSwifTeX

xSwifTeX
Faithful Member

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Good read:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t773-mw3-master-code-not-working-the-solution?highlight=the+solution

Thx so much bully, and my youtube account was ipodmagic123 if u can remember Smile thx bro! Smile Smile Smile Shocked Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum