BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» The Biggest Butthurt Crybaby In COD History
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty8/28/2024, 5:49 am by Shadow@BWH

» USB Gecko problems with some games
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty8/18/2024, 10:41 am by Mac11ngAround

» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty8/9/2024, 7:09 am by SnB@BWH

» Lego Stars Wars: The Complete Saga [RLGE64]
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty8/1/2024, 2:04 am by Whatever_1240

» ASM <> Gecko Code Converter
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty7/29/2024, 11:15 am by Mac11ngAround

» German With a Jackhammer
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty7/28/2024, 3:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Wii RAM Hacking: Pointers and ASM
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty7/23/2024, 1:54 pm by Mac11ngAround

» IBM AIX Assembler Programming Reference - Useful For PPC ASM
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty7/21/2024, 5:00 pm by Mac11ngAround

» Note to Inactive New Members
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty7/14/2024, 4:50 am by Mac11ngAround

» JMaster Duel Bot: A Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel Bot and Trainer for Steam
YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty7/13/2024, 11:18 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

You know this YouTuber called "HowToBasic"?

He makes mess videos about basic things. He puts the title as "How to ..." and puts a thumbnail which makes it seem legit.

If someone actually tries to learn about what he's searching for, he / she will be presented with HowToBasic's shit. He on the other hand has monetary gain off unknowing people checking out his content.

WTF? It's considered false advertising, therefore spam and therefore should be deleted according to the YouTube terms. Guess what, he's still there and has 3 million subscribers. Wink

If I do the same or similar "misleading" videos, I'll get them taken down for sure and banned very quickly. Even though none of my videos are misleading I sometimes get one removed for that reason. Neutral My ass!

Obviously the YouTube staff firstly checks how important a YouTuber is and *then* decides if they let him continue or not when a video got reported. "You're important and bring us a bunch of money, you gain extra rights". Fuck you, YouTube. I did report him plenty of times, not that it would do anything. Rolling Eyes

2YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising Empty HowToBasic 7/9/2014, 9:15 am

Drybones3363

Drybones3363

I guess thats just how the world goes.
When a group (like Youtube) has power, they start to favor more people

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

There should honestly be a fucking worldwide protest against YouTube! Checkout the video that I posted the other day. It's a shit video, but it doesn't matter about the video, it matters about the message within the video. Wink

Only 5 views and it already has a dislike?! Hmm... I wonder who disliked my video? Rolling Eyes Fucking bastards!

YouTube - HowToBasic False Advertising LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

Probally dark anonymous or skiddies xD. But godamn it google

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If I could , I would literally assassinate all those people in the video as well as Mark Fuckerberg. God damn, I hate that motherfucker, mainly because he's a fucking queer and a fucking hypocrite! He spends all his fucking money on stupid Android / EyePhone applications and building shit for the NSA. He spent $16,000,000,000 on a stupid IM app when that money could have gone to helping needy families, charity, schools, hospitals, you name it! But no, he has to pay 16 fucking billion dollars for a stupid retarded app, just so he can have the rights to it. HOW FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD CAN A FUCKING PERSON BE?! He isn't even a fucking human! No fucking human is as brain-dead as him when it comes to money and popularity. Like I said, I WOULD assassinate them if I could. If I had a gun and was standing right in front of them, obviously I would pull the trigger because I am NOT scared to kill ANYONE!

TheDetonator

TheDetonator
Trusted Member
Trusted Member

And we the people give them power by watching their videos

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If we had our own choices, we would take them. When you don't have control of power, instead the power has control of you, there's no such thing as a choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum