BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
C++ Program ideas? Empty4/7/2024, 2:34 pm by SnB@BWH

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
C++ Program ideas? Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
C++ Program ideas? Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
C++ Program ideas? Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
C++ Program ideas? Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
C++ Program ideas? Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
C++ Program ideas? Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
C++ Program ideas? Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
C++ Program ideas? Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
C++ Program ideas? Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

C++ Program ideas?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1C++ Program ideas? Empty C++ Program ideas? 4/29/2016, 7:39 pm

gigglez

Alright so here's the deal-o lmao... I need to create a basic game it can be any game... but i have no idea lmao it's just going be text in the cmd but like i said idk what kind of game to make cause I'm uncreative and the professor said No 21/black jack lmao... Anyways any ideas? it'd be much appreciated p.s. it's worth like 40% of my current grade hahaha

2C++ Program ideas? Empty Re: C++ Program ideas? 4/30/2016, 4:00 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

You could build an adventure game, either where the character moves around and does shit, like Zelda or a text-based question adventure game where it will ask you a multiple choice question and depending on what you choose, the game will ask you another question and so on and so forth, until you come to the last question which decides your fate. However, if you require help, it's prolly best to ask someone on the forum who knows C++ or at least can provide help in anyway. Don't look at me for help with programming, as I don't know any languages. I could never get the hang of it or stay focused on learning a language, I'd always go learn something else then come back to it and forget everything I learned. lol Razz

If you build a game like that, or any game for that matter, make sure you post a copy on this forum in the Downloads section, as many people on here, including myself would love to play a game made especially by a member of this forum. Wink Smile

C++ Program ideas? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

3C++ Program ideas? Empty Re: C++ Program ideas? 4/30/2016, 7:53 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lol, it needs to be basic. So just do something like guess the numbers like I did. Quite embarrassing to release something useless like this but whatever. Smile

Black Jack is more tedious but still not hard if you just note down the card's point values and let players draw the point values randomly. But then you need to remove them from the list since that card is taken away from the pile.

4C++ Program ideas? Empty Re: C++ Program ideas? 4/30/2016, 8:27 am

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Bully

Lol, I overlooked the word "basic." Rolling Eyes But yeah, that's a great idea. I've looked up codes in different languages for that game and they look pretty simple, just some mathematical code with some code that generates random numbers from a list, like 0-9 or if you want to get nearly fuckin' impossible and piss off everyone who plays it, you could do 0-9999. This game could keep you busy for quite some time. lol

@Gigglez

You could make a tic tac toe game (aka: X's and O's). If you code it perfectly, absolutely no one, not even a computer should be able to beat it. Your professor might give you more marks if you can make it impossible. Wink

C++ Program ideas? LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

5C++ Program ideas? Empty Re: C++ Program ideas? 4/30/2016, 6:30 pm

gigglez

Thanks Guys for the ideas Smile... I'm probably going start on mutliple at the same time see which one comes easier to me i'm probably going make a pokemon type of game kinda but so i don't get introuble i'll just use "dragons" lmao...
You choose two types....
computer chooses two randomly: and well you fight like in game boy lmao but just text idk what kind of grade this would get me though haha...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum